95 degrees in the grow room

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by caain, Feb 24, 2013.

1. my plants have been flowering about 7 weeks and have some pretty nice buds on em, its 95 degrees in the grow room will they be alright?

been this way for about a week

2. That's too hot. Can't you increase the ventilation?

3. Unfortunate no.

How bad is this going to affect my grow?

4. vw=ery vad for yeld do u noticed plant growth slowdown lol any ways should be
    There are plenty of slightly different opinions on this but taking a consensus view anything between 25oC and 30oC for light's on should be fine, and light's off should be between 20oC and 25oC.

Much colder than the minimum for long periods of time will stunt growth and flowering, although keeping the roots to temp apparently helps. A littlehotter on occasion......don't think it really matters. Most of my grows get to 31 or 32 oC on occassion

Plants can apparently get a little confused if there isn't a slight drop in temp between lights on and lights off, but a big difference can apparently contribute to stretchy growth patterns.....about a 5oC is good if you can maintain that much control over your environment. I can't and still manage to grow some weed.

5. Well your outside the parameters for optimal growth. The higher the temps the slower the growth will be. If thats temps bottom then the tops of your plants are much higher. Will they die probably not will it effect your yields yup.

Cannabis generally in nature blooms in the fall as summer is going and its much cooler out.