Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

93% bubble hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by youngstoner, Nov 27, 2011.

1. It's 30 a g should I do it?

2. No. And the percent is bullshit, unless he has a super high tech cannabis thc content tester. It could be the dankest shit in the world and I wouldn't pay $30 for a gram.

You're getting ripped off and your dealers will be laughing away while they get a free case of beer.

just get 3g of bud because that will last a week+, unlike shitty bubble hash where that will last you 2 days if you're lucky.

3. Just get a gram of it and then buy more weed. Its always nice to have a little hash on the side but me personally, i rather smoke it with bud not by itself.
    "Roll up chronic and hash, in a blunt, call it Aftermath"

4. Agreed on both.

Although I have no problem paying $30 or more per gram on waxes, especially ones actually tested above 50%.

5. lol 93 percent ..... bubble hash.

But anyways, if its good bubble hash 30 a gram isnt a bad price. Like others have said, id rather have both then just bubble hash.

6. 93% bubble hash
    7% soap

7. I wouldn't buy it just because of the bullshit number

8. The number is bullshit. Price is decent. If you're going to buy it, don't believe for a minute its 93% with his super-dooper Weed-o-Meter.

9. If you will read a previous thread it was 60 a g but I recently got my roor smashed and once flushed so he was like dude im mad sorry I'll give you this hash for 30 I'm like ok and this hash is one hit quit shit. Legit.

10. ask for 2 gs for 45 .

11. [quote name='"JuicyJanes"']Just get a gram of it and then buy more weed. Its always nice to have a little hash on the side but me personally, i rather smoke it with bud not by itself.
    "Roll up chronic and hash, in a blunt, call it Aftermath"[/quote]

^ haha love the game