911 Nanothermite evidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kokopelli, May 25, 2009.

1. Interesting video I found:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o]YouTube - A danish scientist Niels Harrit, on nano-thermite in the WTC dust ( english subtitles )[/ame]

2. Thanks for posting, truth is treason in the empire of lies. The american people will know soon enough. I don't expect this thread to get very big, but keep fighting for truth.

3. There's no way that 10 to 100 tons of anything fitting the description of nano-thermite could have been snuck into the WTC buildings, and placed at strategic locations, without anybody that worked there, who wasn’t part of the conspiracy, knowing about it. The stuff that they allegedly found in the rubble could have come from many other sources - nano-thermite is a catch-all term for several things, the elements of which are in many other common objects and buildings. It also could have even been put there after the fact.

As far as controlled demolition, explosions of the sort the conspiracy theorists talk about would have been extremely loud, and heard for miles. If this had happened, half of Manhattan Island would have heard the sounds before the collapse - but they didn't.

4. Its very hard for me to argue 9/11 anymore and very seldom do. If people can't see the trurth looking at any evidence of 9/11 than I say who cares like letsgetPOD said the people will know soon enough.
    People just need to look deep down in them selves and upon there mind up I don't know how else to say it with out sounding weird but GET REAL WITH YOURSELF!

5. People just need to go hard, everyone is so soft and moldable by external things, the tv for example. Don't you want the truth. Shit ignorance is bliss, but you can always question things. Do the research yourself, you just cannot make this nwo stuff up. Wake up, little bitches with your little nuts!!

6. I was in lower NYC on 9/11. I was also very close to the WTC when it was bombed by radical Muslim extremists, in 1993. Then, The explosions could be heard and felt, from underground. On 9/11, there were no big explosions prior to the collapse. If there had been, New Yorkers would know about it - and they would have heard it in New Jersey. We don't need some squarehead professor telling us what happened - WE WERE THERE! Shitheads like Steven Jones should stick to what they are good at - like writing about how Jesus visited the Indians a thousand years ago (he actually believes this).