911 Cult Strikes Again - Air Force One Terrorizes NY

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Apr 28, 2009.

1. #161 Mr.budcollector, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    lol i see. I actually just edited my post to make more sense. I suggest we start our own country! I dunno all this conspiracy stuff is funny to me because i think that people are people and not matter how many sercret orgs there are, or how many days left until america explodes or until the earth shrivels up all i can do is live the way i see fit. because imho a good percent of people out there are very uneducated in common sense and need to get outside. If only i grew up in ancient Greece! A lot of modern society is so damn warped. Except for taco bell, godamn them they taste good regardless if its rat meat

2. so i'm just curious. think it would be possible to see people running in the streets away from the plane?

3. What do you mean? I don't think there was much "running in the streets" in Manhattan, they just evacuated some buildings - which was bad enough.

4. A National Public Radio rehashing of the 1999 Egypt Air crash \tmade me uneasy. It seemed like an effort to indoctrinate listeners to \tbelieve that Muslims would commit suicide by deliberately crashing passenger \tjets. I wondered what was coming.

The sky was blue and deceptively \tcheerful in New Jersey a few weeks later on September 11, 2001, when I heard \tabout the attack on the World Trade Center. My husband called and told me to \tturn on the television. As soon as I saw the flames and explosions, I \trecognised a professional made-for-TV event.

As I watched the endless \trepetition of dramatic camera shots, I perceived an attempt to hypnotise the \tpublic with a list of suspects that had emerged before any serious \tinvestigation could possibly have begun. One ridiculous news story claimed \tthat Mohammed Atta had left behind a handwritten note at the airport that \tbegan, "In the Name of Allah, my family, and myself!" No Muslim would ever \tuse such a construction. Grandiose spectacles like 9/11 have not typically \tcharacterised Islamic militants. The Taliban used to kill a handful of \tRussian occupation soldiers a day. In the years since the WTC fell, there \thas never been any repeat attack on American soil.

Reuters reported \ton September 13, 2001, that Osama bin Laden \ttold Taliban officials he had no role in the terror attacks in the United \tStates. Bin Laden may be a lot of things, but he is not \tknown to be a liar. "We asked from him, (and) he told (us) we don't have any \thand in this action," stated Taliban ambassador Mullah Abdul Salam Zaeef. \tRather than provide evidence against bin Laden, the US imprisoned Zaeef in \tGuantanamo. He now lives under house arrest in Kabul.

On September \t18, 2001, the Jerusalem Post reported that Israeli officials had warned \tWashington beforehand that "large-scale terrorist attacks on highly visible \ttargets on the American mainland were imminent," and specifically linked the \tplot to bin Laden.

Problems in the official version soon developed. \tSome of the TV photographs were faked, at least 7 of the alleged hijackers \twere alive, and one had died before 2001. Bin Laden videotapes aired on TV \twere proven fraudulent and mistranslated.

On June 5, 2006 Rex Tomb, \tChief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI told Muckraker Report that bin \tLaden "has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 \tbecause the FBI has no hard evidence \tconnecting bin Laden to 9/11." Robert Dreyfuss reported that \tformer CIA officials claimed Department of Defense officials were "producing \ttheir own unverified intelligence reports to justify war." Political analyst \tEric Margolis notes, "Such `experts' echoed the White House party line and \tall were dead wrong. Yet amazingly, many are still on air, continuing to \tmisinform the public."

A man whose nine children were killed when the \tUS bombed his home told Yvonne Ridley, "There has been a lot of fighting \taround here between the Taliban and the Americans. They are searching for \tOsama bin Laden but everyone knows he is not here."

\tThe Pentagon has used the bin Laden hype for years to \tjustify stationing warships and submarines off the Pakistani coast; \tkidnapping and torturing prisoners such as Abu Zubaydah and his uncle Khalid \tSheikh Mohammad based on hearsay by anonymous sources; and testing new \thi-tech weapons like Predator unmanned drones and air-sucking thermo-baric \tbombs on a defenseless population. The US government arrested thousands of \tMuslims and deported hundreds. Not a single one of them has ever been \tconvicted on terrorism charges.

In February 2009, 9/11 widow \tBeverly Eckert died in a plane crash days after she voiced her concerns to \tPresident Obama about the 9/11 investigation. Eckert was suing the Federal \tgovernment to force testimony about what went wrong that day. She formed a \tFamily Steering Committee to address the 9/11 Commission with questions like \twhy on September 9th the president already had a war plan on his desk to go \tinto Afghanistan; how the passports of two alleged \thijackers survived the inferno; why Mayor Rudy Giuliani had the metal \tfrom the collapsed towers sold as scrap for recycling overseas.

"That \tmetal was evidence which could have helped explain the collapse," Eckert \tbelieved. She asked why high-ranking Pentagon officials cancelled travel \tplans for the morning of September 11 "apparently because of security \tconcerns?" What are the names of the individuals and the financial \tinstitutions that bought "puts" on American Airlines and United Airlines \tduring the three weeks prior to 9/11? Who profited? Why didn't F-16s \tintercept the hijacked airliners? Why was protocol not followed on 9/11? Why \tdid Dick Cheney hinder CIA and FBI investigations?