911 Cult Strikes Again - Air Force One Terrorizes NY

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Apr 28, 2009.

1. You are not respecting his right to start this thread. You are not respecting the rights of those who agree with him, or the rights of anyone that has contributed to this thread.

They call people that post objections such as yours, trolls. If you want to be a part of this happy city, why don't YOU respect other's opinions? How do you know, it may be his job. He is certainly passionate about his posts. Either you like them or you don't. It's simple.

You are just as elementary in your name calling. I mean, ignorant? Sodomite is a much bigger word. LOL

Oh, I think you are a little crazy for posting messages that make you look like a hypocrite. If conspiracy theories are not your cup of tea, did you come here just to meaninglessly rant?

I can't wait to read some of your positive threads and posts. Logic? Do you really think your posts here are logical? :confused:

2. That's ok man; you don't own me an apology. I can roll with it.

When I first joined these boards I was basically a neo-con Bush supporter.

My ego is not big enough to prevent me from calling it like I see it even if it means admitting that I was once wrong.

3. Most of your post content is about smoking pot and doing schrooms. Maybe politics is just not a good fit dude. Politics is FULL of cospiracy theories.

Peace :smoking:

4. If you actually believe the pentagram inside the dollar bill thing as proof of MASONS because you rearrange the letters a certain shape points to you can spell it, then you are either uneducated or stupid... I'm sorry, that is just PAINFULLY obvious.

5. Yes, most of my post content is about smoking pot and doing mushrooms. On a weed forum nonetheless! *gasp* SHOCKER!

Whatever, this is off topic.

6. I keep telling you that the truth is stranger than fiction.

You'll see, you'll see. :smoking:

[​IMG]

7. Tell us about your world DaleGribble.

Isn't it ironic that your questioning my 'conspiracy theory' and your user is DaleGribble. That's a riot. :D

8. Whether it is a satanic cult, secret society, greedy bankers or whoever, The Federal Reserve is the instrument of power and control. If it is exposed everything they have built will fall. If you dont believe in any of these theories I strongly suggest you look into Auditing the FED anyway as they currently have absolutely no oversight or transparency. In other words, it could only do good.

9. WIth these number schemes, doesnt it seem a wee bit crazy in the least?

10. The best way to silence truth is sometimes to embellish it until it seems ridiculous.

11. Well heck yes it does. It is crazy.

Ever hear of the Zodiac Killer?

He did everything by the number and he was crazy.

People who worship Lucifer are not exactly sane. :smoking:

[​IMG]

12. And then again, most of the time ridiculous stuff IS ridiculous....

13. i wouldnt have even known this happened if it wasnt for our stupid media blowing stuff out of proportion like always

i need to stop watching tv

14. Yup, i agree with you on that big time, but this control system is only a manifestation of these very negative occult(means hidden) type themes or religions in our society. After the control systems gone we need to reveal these things for what they really were.

A few good videos ive found recently are "Esoteric Agenda" and "Kymatica" by Ben Stewart, anyone whos interested in the subject i would strongly reccomend checking them out

15. Are you seriously using some Red Alert 2 Box Art to prove a 9/11 conspiracy?

Seriously?

IIRC, I turned the Eiffel Tower into a gigantic Tesla Coil in that game as well - is Paris under electrical assault right now?

16. A lot of idiots are like hahaha obama just took air force one on a joyride, hes so badass man. You people are dumb as fuck.Its pscyological warfare people, implanting the vision of 911 back in peoples eyes.

17. That is exactly what this is; a massive PSYOP that is being run by a cult.

If this was not a cult I would run out of stuff like this to post.

They are feeding my fire.

Its a cult I tell ya; a GOD DAMNED CULT!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. ^ well stop letting them feed your fire man, it wont do any good to anyone

19. I am saying that you have had that image of the twin towers destruction flash in front of you thousands of times with out even knowing it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. People think this was a phot op and "conspiracy theorists" are gullible HAHAHAHA:)