911 Cult Strikes Again - Air Force One Terrorizes NY

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Apr 28, 2009.

1. satanism and the occult whatever stuff with the magic and everything often get mixed up, but i guess they share similar principles

hey man, fuck those guys, its propaganda just like the shit the government gives us.

but although this sounds really fucked up, it is possible. i could imagine this all being true, and it doesn't really surprise me. don't forget that an entity like Satan (i think Lucifer wasnt even the name of Satan in the Bible for a long while, or so i heard) might not even exist. just like i could come up with a deity for myself that is not real, they could be worshiping something that does not even exist. so that means they could be doing all this for nothing.
    MY POINT IS it doesn't matter what they worship, what matters is how they do it, and how does this harm or benefit the rest of the people. their religion could be crap just like any others, but they are obviously ready to do some truly fucked up shit to follow their beliefs. the only thing i can say about this is that it sucks to be the puppets of these people, but it doesn't really make a big difference. at least not to me

2. #82 garrison68, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    People working in the financial district of NYC, and in the offices located near the waterfront of Jersey City, were ordered to evacuate their buildings by alarms and announcements.

When I was working in NYC's financial district, after 9/11, we were told when demolition would be occurring at the site of Ground Zero so that we'd know it was not another attack. The same thing should have been done for this plane photo op.

As with most emergency evacuations, the elevators could not be used, and many workers had to walk down 30 or 40 flights of stairs. I know one woman who did not leave her office, in Jersey City, when the alarms went off - but most people listen to the buildings' fire marshals and evacuate.

The amount of revenues lost due to incidents like this are not insignificant but the duress put upon an already beleaguered workforce, in a very bad economy and still feeling the effects of past traumas, is far worse.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DAILYRECORD.COM

April 29, 2009

Long Hill man on NYC flyover: I felt I was going to die

'A lot of people were really upset, rattled,' by photo opportunity

Staff and Wire Report

NEW YORK -- Ralph Carbone was on the 32nd floor of the World Financial Center Monday morning when he heard the thunderous sound of a jet and then looked out a window and saw an airliner headed straight for the lower Manhattan skyline.

"The plane was eye-level and it was zooming closer and closer," said Carbone, 48, of Millington. "It was so dangerously low, I felt I could almost have reached out and touch it, and I thought, that this was the way I was going to die."

The building's alarm went off, triggering an evacuation that led financial workers to the streets, fearing a nightmarish replay of Sept. 11. For a half-hour, Carbone and others watched the Boeing 747 and F-16 jet circle the Statue of Liberty and the Financial District near the World Trade Center site.

"A lot of people were really upset, rattled," said Carbone, who watched from the Hudson River. "No one knew what was going on and there was no information out there whatsoever -- that was the most annoying thing about it."

The flyover was nothing but a photo op ordered by the White House, apparently one of a series of flights to get pictures of the Air Force One plane in front of national landmarks.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/20090429/COMMUNITIES/904290382/1005/NEWS01

3. Exactly. well said:hello:

4. Dude? Pictures of the WTC weren't uncommon, and neither are pictures of airplanes. It is New York for Gods sake... I'm sure there are pictures of monsters crawling around on the buildings, and we all know that didn't happen (and even if it did I wouldn't think the people who made the ad had something to do with it... and I sure wouldn't jump to the conclusion they created the monster). Shit I'm sure there were thousands of WTC pictures on display by various companies with various added elements. It proves absolutely nothing.

That said, I'm not saying that 9/11 isn't a cover up, because there is a cover up. The question that needs answered is why was there a cover up? And I don't think we will ever know the real truth to that.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_-f_4Aq1nM]YouTube - World Trade Center - 911 Subliminal Part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_3GeZwpoUw]YouTube - Sept 11 Warning - Part 2[/ame]

6. Just another theory:

Daddy screwed up the agenda the first time. Bush Jr. was shoved into office, and sacrificed. 9/11 gave us a reason to go in. Big oil people. Justification for war with Iraq backed by BS intelligence. Jr's. 2 terms? On the surface not much accomplished, but the worst scenario this country has seen in years. Planned, propitious, and put forth.

7. 77 Hudson is an address fool...ANd the website says its for a building in Jersey...

Yep, GE, Hollywood, and PC game designers were all in on a 9/11 conspiracy. Makes total sense.

8. Apparently I'm not the only one who finds this whole theory absurd. I don't understand how maxrule can say that he honestly believes all of this.

Why is it so surprising that the World Trade Center, one of America's most iconic manmade structures, was depicted in a variety of ways and in many fictional contexts throughout its existence? The Statue of Liberty as well as the White House and Capitol have also been featured countless times in a genre of literature, movies, video games, and other media known as "Apocalyptic Science Fiction." In fact they've been more prevalent than the WTC. Yet none of these structures were destroyed on 9/11/2001.

On the subject of numerology, patterns can always be found if you go looking for them. We have a base 10 numeral system... that's a very limited number of digits to choose from if you think about it. Stop looking for the number 911 and replace it with something random and I promise you, you'll find that number all over the place too.

This whole thing is the product of a lot of people who spend way too much time on the internet and not enough time in the real world. Then there's this Air Force One photo op, which really isn't that strange. The point was to get shots of Air Force One flying over national monuments. This could have been done with Photoshop, but the photos would have been fake and not of the same quality. The problem was that no one was informed it was going to happen. What would be the point of an evil "9/11 cult" doing this? To instill a sense of fear? No one was afraid once they found out it was a photo op. No one was hurt or killed... it wasn't actually an attack. So really it accomplished very little... which is why it makes more sense that it was simply a photo op.

One thing I've determined for sure is this:

If there really is a secret society of the world's elite or whatever, the Illuminati or 9/11 cult, whatever you want to call it, then they are extremely inefficient.

9. #89 maxrule, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009

This is not true. You have not done your homework on this. There are at least hundreds of references and perhaps thousands.

The devil walks past a window with the WTC in the background.

Showing the WTC and a voice on the car radio says 'is the world really going to end' and they flash an old radio with the dial set between 9 and 11.

Flash the Twin Towers and a guy looks at his watch, hands set to 9 and 11.

Or you'll see the WTC and hear a jet fly by but no jet in the scene.

Please...:rolleyes:

Over and over and over, too many to count or list.

[​IMG]

I'd say that this conspiracy intentionally made 911 the national emergency call number for a reason. Think about it. When ever a person has to dial 911 there is a traumatic event of somekind taking place. It is ingraned in our minds. It's called predictive programming. It works best when our minds are in entertainment mode.

This is satanic by its very nature.

It is extremely strange. There was a memo threatening anyone who leaked info beforehand. They were determined to surprise people with this and it was no mistake.

And it is no coincidence that the photo I posted was taken in front of that building. There are no coincidences, none.

Will you please tell me where this photo is going to appear? What publication was so important as to warrant the terrorizing of the people of NY.

Not to mention the waste of money that was involved.

[​IMG]

10. Shadow governments are just as inefficient as a regular government, just a little less accountable.

11. ok i have a question, then, why did they choose 11 and 9? not 5 and 4? or some other numbers?

12. I wish people would wake up out of the left vs right illusion.

The truth is stranger than fiction; life is like the Matrix.

Google: Predictive programming

13. I've got an answer. :D

9 + 1 + 1 = 11

I went to a federal court house yesterday and was impressed with all its masonic symbology. It has the zodiac carved in it and symbols all over the place.

EVENTS CONTINUING TO OCCUR BY THE NUMBERS -- SACRED OCCULT NUMBERS

14. Insults? Most sodomites are proud of it. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

15. A human being can't hug another human being?

You sir, are mentally ill and incredibly ignorant. Mr. I-Get-My-Info-Off-Of-Youtube-Videos. But I shouldn't judge I suppose. It's probably just all the christian brainwashing you've endured. Fiction novels are great to read, but there are hardly any fact to them.

16. You are exactly right, you shouldn't judge. Your name calling makes YOU look like the ignorant one. :rolleyes: Who are you to claim the Bible is fiction. Really, who really knows who is brainwashed?

Debate, but stop the name calling. It isn't necessary to state your opinion.

17. #98 BrizzlyBear, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    I'm the ignorant one because I respect peoples' rights to do/be whatever they choose and don't spread crazy conspiracy theories like it's my job?

Intelligence and Maturity, I do not go around insulting people with names such as "sodomite" "gay" "satanist", because that's what elementary school children do. Anyone with an ounce of logic could see why I said the OP is crazy.

18. Now I am infringing on Stewarts rights? I don't think so.

Cmon man I never meant to hurt Stewarts feelings, it was a joke.

I bet you'd think it was funny if he said it.

I suppose I should just get used to the hetro-sensativity.

Androgyny is a major theme of the New World Order.

19. I didn't say you were infringing on his rights dude, I just didn't understand why you felt the need to call him a sodomite.
    And yes, I would probably laugh if Stewart said it, I like his type of comedy.
    Sorry if I came off too harshly earlier, I can't stand conspiracy theories.