911 Call Screaming Chimp, Frantic Owner (Graphic Audio)

Discussion in 'General' started by TONYBEME, Feb 19, 2009.

1. (Note Graphic Audio) In recordings of calls to 911 dispatchers released Tuesday, a chimpanzee's grunts can be heard as a frantic owner cries that her pet is 'eating' her friend and he must be killed.

Screaming Chimp, Frantic Owner Heard on 911 Call

[​IMG]

2. God damn, that woman had her face ripped off by a monkey.

That's totally not cool.

3. I'm totally cool with retarded people having their faces ripped off by chimps

4. i dont think the lady was retarted

didnt the chimp just start attacking?

5. Apparently the chimp's owner gave it Xanax on the day of the attack..

6. damn xanny bars

but i was reading cnn

Conklin said the chimp had been acting "rambunctious," prompting Herold to put Xanax in a cup of tea for him to drink. However, Herold told New York station WABC that the Xanax didn't dissolve in the tea, and she doesn't believe Travis had any of the drug in his system.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/02/18/chimp.attack/index.html

7. #7 Chaohinon, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    keeping a wild, unpredictable animal in captivity = retarded

giving an unpredictable, captive, wild animal Xanax = really retarded

putting diapers on an unpredictable, wild, captive, drugged out animal = worthy of face ripping

retarded person having face ripped off = awesome

cops mistaking your wrecked girlfriend for a dude = hilarious

8. It was a friend of the owner, she just got out of her car and started getting her shit fucked. how is she retarded?

That monkey went straight bananas :eek:

9. this is all true

but the wrong person had their face ripped off it was the retarded ladys friend who was attacked, she didnt do any of these things and now might die.

10. #10 Chaohinon, Feb 19, 2009
    she's retarded by association for rugmunching the tard

it would have been better if the owner had been the one getting her shit bitched up, but I'm content with knowing that at least one person has had their face ripped off by a drugged out chimp. This sort of thing doesn't happen enough.

from this day forward, I'm making it my mission to unleash a truckload of Xannied chimps on washington d.c.

11. #11 Predator1, Feb 19, 2009
    Thats pretty ignorant.

From this day forward, im making it my mission to unleash a truckload of Xannied chimps on York, Pennsylvania.

12. This happened 10 minutes away from my house, according to my friend who's mom is a nurse at the hospital, the victim is in intensive care and is not doing well

13. Please do, and try to aim them towards all the old white people roaming around. They're slowing down the restaurant service, as well as traffic.

14. #14 GrandaddyPurps, Feb 19, 2009
    I think it was just a friend

they weren't lesbians i dont think

15. I demand an immediate ban on all domestic ownership of chimpanzees and orangutans..
    Apparently nobody realizes how strong a 200lb beast that has the power to crush skulls and open doors can be..

16. You've already made a thread about this yesterday...

17. I just lol'd for a few minutes reading these responses. :p

18. The doors thing creeps me out everytime I hear it. Fuckin monkeys are creepy man

I like how it ran back to its bedroom to die lol guess the bullets brought it out of its little fit. Dont fuck with people haha

19. #19 whiskey, Feb 19, 2009
    Sad that a woman had to suffer through an attack, however, exotic animals should only be owned by people with the proper facility and education to care for them, the fact that this chimp they said weighed 200lbs alone speaks volumes.

The woman may die, this morning she was listed in critical condition. I hope she makes it.

20. damn . . .

crazy shit