911 Call from smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Johnstone7, Jun 17, 2012.

1. So i created this profile just to share this story because its kinda crazy and definately not willing to share it with my family. And depending on the reactions possibly share it with my freinds.

This is 100% the truth, no bullshit

So the other day I got a new bowl and got some bud called crown royal from a freind. This stuff is fire, its honestly ridiculous.
    I have tried it before and thought it was a great high . I was at home in the morning with my brother who oblivously sits on the computer all day and doesnt move from his seat, so i thought it would be the perfect time to test it out.

I packed a bowl and lit it up in the garage. I made the mistake of taking 3 large hits right in about a 15 second time period and really didnt realize how high i was.

In about a minute i was gone, stoned out of my mind. NOTE: I had a brownie the night before( to help me get through an adam sandler movie) and had not smoked in a good month, I was still high from the brownie from the night before.

I made the mistake of not eating before I smoked and about 15 minutes into the high I was breathing so hard and my heartrate was extremely high. I could hear my heart beating really hard and honestly thought I was having a heart attack, again i was really really high.

So stupid me asked my brother if my heart felt like it was beating faster than normal and he said yes, it was also very loud. I called 911... and told them I was having a heart attack. Before i called 911 i managed to put the bowl away and hide the evidence.

The paramedics arrived and they took my blood pressure and heart rate and found out that my heartrate was at 160, normal 80. I am very physically fit and did not tell them that I had smoked but instead told them that I was taking new pre-workout pills that I had just started, and told them I hadnt eaten today( which was the truth). They took me to the hospital on a saline drip and my heartrate was down by the time I got to the hospital.

They actually beleived the pre-workout energy raised my hr and though I was about to get screwed with the police and the parents.

It was honestly unbeleivably scary and this story is the honest to god truth.

comments are appreciate thanks!

2. you do know marijuana increases your heart rate, right?

You didn't experience anything out of the ordinary...

3. I went to the hospital over edibles....needless to say, not fun

I went sober for a year over the experience....sorry you had a shitty time over smoking, live and learn

4. waste of good bud and a night, don't be so paranoid homie

5. Yeah:),And with the right amount it feels goo-oo--oo-ood:yay:

6. All I know is I want some crown royal bud

It's sending people to the hospital

7. .........huh

thats all i really have to say

honestly....dude, wtf

8. #8 darksmoker, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    crown royal...fast heart rate..heart attack...hospital...you sure it was real weed and not that fake shit? seriously =/

someone tried to sell me some K2 as weed like a year and a half ago. fuckin dipshit...

Discussion of other drugs is NOT tolerated here at all - WW

9. #9 m18, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    Did he really get banned over mentioning he almost got scammed by a legal synthetic?

Discussing moderator actions in an open forum is not allowed - WW

10. [quote name='"Ajd0003"']All I know is I want some crown royal bud

It's sending people to the hospital[/quote]

I thought I was the only one

11. seems like u took it pretty damn well, congratz for not bein a fuckin idiot.

12. #12 xJord4n, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    [quote name='"darksmoker"']crown royal...fast heart rate..heart attack...hospital...you sure it was real weed and not that fake shit? seriously =/

someone tried to sell me some K2 as weed like a year and a half ago. fuckin dipshit...

Discussion of other drugs is NOT tolerated here at all - WW[/quote]

It's not even a drug. It's a potpourri.

It's still not an allowed topic of conversation on GrassCity - WW

13. Weed doesn't only increase your heart rate. If you have a high Indica strain it will slow it down, Sativa strains speed it up.

14. I hope you know you are wrong.

15. I'm sorry but you sound pretty ignorant here, you called 911 on yourself because of weed making your heart beat fast, I'm mean c'mon you could've just chilled in your room or something and chilled out, but instead you call 911 on yourself

16. [quote name='"Sativa Hangover"']Weed doesn't only increase your heart rate. If you have a high Indica strain it will slow it down, Sativa strains speed it up.[/quote]

lol @ this guy

17. also, ive found when im high and i begin to panic, things get worse, much worse
    next time
    close your eyes, take some deep breaths, and listen to music
    helps me chill out in no time
    music ive found is key when smoking, just adds to the whole experience

18. Is it just me or can some people just not handle their shit while fucked up?

19. Hahaha, I need that bud. Take it easy with that bud and stop picking on your bro. Not cool my dude.