Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

90u Full Melt Bubble Hash + Super Lemon Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by The Legend, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Here are a few pictures taken from a recent trip, the first is a tin of Super Lemon Haze that was gifted to me by the grower who I met through mutual friends. He told me the bud was grown using a hydroponic ebb & flow table with organic nutrients.

[​IMG]

The Super Lemon Haze had a very unique taste and smell, some people described it as having a "pine-sol" flavor to it, but I found it to be a mild citrus flavor that was extremely enjoyable to smoke. The high was uplifting and euphoric, a calming buzz that had everyone feeling great!

[​IMG]

The rest are a couple of pieces of 90 unit full melt bubble hash he also gave me. The hash bubbled great and was very potent, we all enjoyed it and I felt greatly blessed to have been gifted such wonderful medicine!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy the pictures and stay medicated everyone :smoking:,

Peace & Love,

- The Legend

2. nice. +rep

3. wow. son of a bitch....dannk.:smoking:

4. god I love super lemon haze

5. As you can see some of his buds were poorly trimmed, but hey free herb is free herb and this was by far some superior pot :smoking:!!!!

6. Good to see your still smokin some of that Crucial herb Legend.

7. gonna say the same thing, it looks dank but trimmed not so well. But who can argue with free?