90's sports cars?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by NebDro, May 7, 2011.

1. There's only one real sports car to represent the entire 90s era of sports cars.
    [​IMG]

2. There was way more than bmw buddy hate to break it to you

3. we have different taste...Sc300 baaaaaaaby
    [​IMG]

4. m3's are good cars...
    but C5 corvettes are great cars
    [​IMG]

<drool>

5. Yeah, but editors are idiots. Give me an NSX over an M3 any day of the week.

6. You're welcome to your own opinion, however - I take the opinion of people who's job is to review cars more seriously than someone on the internet just saying "well those guys are idiots".

Just saying.

7. meh. Like you said, it's down to personal taste. Ayrton Senna is one of my personal heroes, and the fact that he worked with Honda's chassis engineers on the NSX makes it that much sweeter. Don't get me wrong, the M3 is a great car. I know a guy who's had two (E46 and currently owns an E92.) They set ridiculous autocross times too.

8. once i get some more cash im going to start building a turbo 20v 4age to put into a 2nd gen mr2.

9. I'm not hating on the M3, I love em and want one, but it wouldn't be my first choice of a sports car.

10. Why are you turning this into an argument, bro? And why a link comparing the M Roadster? It's not an M3.

11. An 88 E30 M3 Bimmer would get me hard every turn of the key. Same with a Foxbody, an 240sx or an Vdub.

I might buy a honda for the family and grab a fox body for myself.. hehehehe

12. Had a gen 3 supra and a FC rx-7.The replacement.... 300zx.

The z32 is just the shit. The cars look is as close to complete as it gets for me concerning 90's sports cars. Even the stock wheels can stay. PITA to work on trust me. But I have loved every second of owning mine.

Attached Files:

13. Real nice dude, she looks beautiful!

14. Get some black rimz on that bish and you'd have a realllllly nice 300 man. I'm really partial to the color white, I think it's the best.

15. Haha. That is 2 different cars. And neither are mine. I was just showing my taste.

This one is mine. Nowhere as clean im afraid.:(
    Got my 69 2 door ltd parked next to that bish :D

Attached Files:

16. For being an older car it's still in pretty nice condition. A little work and you could have that thing looking great.

17. Outta curiosity what kinda times do most 300zx get