Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

90's are All That???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dom12, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Idk if it's just east coast, but all the 90's nickolodean shows are back on 12am-4am everynight (i think). Its awesome ripping a bong and watching some childhood cartoons :) anyone else doing this as well?

2. Nahh its on the west coast too. I was watchin all that and kenan and kel last night and Doug. I missed all those shows man. I'm glad they brought them back. I'm going to blaze it and watch doug tonight when it comes on.

3. how long does this last??

4. The whole summer I'm pretty sure :D. I think there starting each show at episode 1? Im not 100% but hopefully they show the episodes in a set order not just randomly... And yes, Doug is kinda trippy while high lol.

5. If it just the summer, they should make it permanent. I miss 90's cartoons.

6. bout time , you guys ever see any of the shit that todays kids are watching , there all gonna grow up little douches with stuff like icarly

7. Is "are you afraid of the dark" included?

8. fuck i love that show

9. Yes it is.

List of shows: The '90s Are All That

10. i heard about it and its good cause theres a lot to love about 90s nick

11. dude i heard about them but didnt know the 90s are back started already im turning the channel now

12. dude its not on right now

13. Its not on nickolodeon. You might not have the channel lol

14. what channel is it i got nickelodeon nicktoons and
    west

15. That sucks... Its on Teen Nick lmfao you have every nick-channel besides that! Try searching ur local listings online, you might have it and you dont even know it haha :(

16. srrry found it its teenick

17. DAMNIT I don't think I get teen nick. It's just a black screen :/ I miss those classics so much. Shit now adays sucks

18. is show on now the chick who has the pet gator

19. isnt dug disney

and are they going to play kablam that was the best show ever