900th Post Bowlski

Discussion in 'General' started by GOLA, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Time to burn my next bowl for this post, i have been away from this place for far too long, glad I decided to stroll through here a few weeks ago. Can't wait to get to 1k. Thanks for the laughs. Time to get high.:hello::hello::smoking:
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats man, Hope you stick around for another 900

3. Too bad you're a red sox fan I was gonna congratulate you

4. I like that you chose something to dedicate your bowl to.

Fuck getting high, it's a dedication.

5. gj. hurry up and make it a thousand

6. OR AT THE OLYMPICS WITH MY HOMIE MICHAEL PHELPS

congrats on the posts

7. Not to sound really stupid, or stoned...... where did my 8 posts go that i lost between then and now?

8. You probably posted in a thread that got deleted

9. touche

10. I'm with this guy

:p

11. My roommate is a Yankees fan, my dad and younger brother are Yankees fans, my most recent ex of a few years was a Yankees fan. I have seen more games at Yankee stadium than I have Fenway. Which fuels my absolute hatred of all you terrible scumbags, with love.
    -GOLA

12. Don't let a couple bad apples make you hate all of us :(

13. The thing is, it's the blank fan-hood that I hate, I love die hard fans. True baseball fans make me hard, they are so hard to find. I'm just a sox fan till I die, always have been, always will be. I watch over 120 sox games a year. I've seen all I need to see to make my judgement.

14. I feel the same way, frontrunners get old too.

So what is your judgement?

15. Exactly. My opinion of Yankee fans took a nosedive when some retard chucked a beer at my 11-year-old cousin for wearing a Sox shirt at Yankee Stadium. But hey, if that's where you grew up and you love the game and love your team and are civil and whatever, then I couldn't care less. I only participate in the rivalry and the goofy smack-talk for fun and tradition.

Also, congratulations on getting your 900th post twice. Are you gonna smoke a second celebratory bowl when you make your 900th post again?

16. Already done sir :)

17. #17 GOLA, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
    MY judgement goes into what the blade after your post said, I've thrown down in Yankee stadium because shit was being thrown at me. I get dragged to Yankees games because of people I know, then I have to wear my Sox gear no matter who they are playing. Had fans from other teams help me, had other teams fans buy me beer. Don't get me wrong, Philadelphia is just as bad, and so is dodger stadium. But my hatred goes deeper then that of the Yankees, that just shows their "class" and 27 Championships off.

18. I know there's some scumbag fans out there. There's a few in every crowd. Red Sox fans have theirs too.

I participate in the rivalry for fun. My mom's boyfriend is a Sox fan.

19. Exactly, honestly I feel like a vast majority of us just do this for fun and are perfectly reasonable human beings rooting for their home team because they love their city.

Can't we all just get a bong?

20. Hey...... dude I guess this is the best time to tell you. I am your moms boyfriend.:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: :wave::wave::wave: