Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$90/qp

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hannibalhekki, Mar 10, 2009.

1. is that good? my guy was telling me he can get me this week only a qp of some decent shit for 90 a qp. what you think?

2. that just sounds schwaggy. you are paying roughly 17 an ounce, like less then a dollar a gram.

3. yeah sounds like some real dirty dirt.... but could be wroth it.(I doubt it)

4. If you get a quarter pound for $90.. dude.

It's gonna be yard clippings. LoL.

5. lol dude, you're gonna get oregano. go ahead if you really want to, but ive never heard of $90/qp, unless it was either fake or really schawggy.

6. yea thats 1.25 a gram that is some schwagg

7. #7 hannibalhekki, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    lol yea i imagined. damn some little high school connect doesn't even know wtf a eighth is! and she's dealing! lmao she's like
    how much you wanna spend?
    i said an eighth, then she said
    we don't do it that way here. how much you wanna spend?
    i said im outies later!:wave: lmao!!!

8. It is $22.50 an Ounce
    If it was $17 an ounce it would be $68 total

9. More like 80 cents

10. he lives in texas im sure thats possible.

and it is deff mexi schwag but w/e

11. my bad, mental math is not fun.

12. you're in texas. so it could be the nasty shit or it could be some decent mids. look at the bud before you buy it. im paying $100-$125 a qp for some decent to nice mids. the bricks from mexico are a lot nicer then they used to be, but theres still a lot of shit weed flying around.

generally you dont want buy that much without seeing it first. I rarely see my weed before I buy it because my guy is fuckin awsome and sets aside the nicer selections for me.:smoke:
    once you get a gander at it, make your decision. or you could just buy it and bake with or make hash. probably not great hash but if its regs then its gonna be better than smoking that shit.

if its dirt then just dont buy it period. that stuff isnt fit for human use.:p

13. Pics. Then I'll decide.

14. if you like smokin headache weed go for it... but im sure it wont be a bargain after all the excederin or advil you go buy afterwards

15. At 90$ per qp youre looking at something even worse than this, even this wouldn't go for 90 per qp haha.
    [​IMG]

16. Roll strapped.

Homeboy might try and get smart by the looks and sound of it.

17. If someone were to offer me a QP for $90.... I would assume one of the two:

1) Its dirtier than the dirtiest Bobby Browns.

2) Its a narc, trying to set you up.

You choose.

18. haha, no. In no way is it possible for any weed with any amount of thc in it to cost $90 for a qp. Or like that one dude said, it's probably going to oregano.

19. Well, That is a lie
    Texas does have those connections being so close to Mexico
    But it is brick brick brick with like I bet 1% or 2% THC

20. ok lets assume u could buy some dank 20 percent thc bud for 50 an eigth

or a qp of 2 percent bud for 90 bucks...

whats the better deal?? thc wise....