90 Mg Addies + 6 Bong Bowls

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Arnack, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. yeah dude :(

2. :p Give me a break, I wasn\'t really thinking straight at the time hehe

3. As well as this feeling in my stomach... agh.. it\'s the feeling you get before you go on a big roller coaster or do something scary... pumping adrenaline? Whatever it is.... god damn.

4. So what ended up happening?

5. Haha this reminds me of the first time I took 40mg of adderall xr last year. Felt great all day until I tried to go to sleep. After that i stayed away from adderall for like a month then I took 60mg before school and I was actually able to go to sleep after. From then on everytime I do adderall I never notice the negitive side effects except for the occasional wierd fuckin feeling in your stomach. Oh well just my experiance so for all of you who try it once and decide you hate it.........give it another try. Just remember: MODERATION!!!!

6. i love adderall. there my favorite i think i could take them everyday for a year before i eat or sleep. orange cocaine

7. So it\'s revived, eh?
    A month ago a tried another addie (you would think I learned my lesson)... it was pretty fun. Not that bad of a crash, just my legs were cramping and energy drained.

8. If it was based on the bible then its obviously not presented in a factual way.

9. the first nite i took it i felt sick and emty stomach but i didnt eat nothin cause i was in bed then i took em every day for 2 weeks after that. i felt fine most of the time but teeth got fucked up lol

10. Damn, some people are nuts with this shit. I\'ll take 60 MG and be up all night jiffed out.

11. i <3 addies bump

12. Most I\'ve ever consumed was 160mg, in a 6 hour period, at 6\'1, 270lbs. Jesus christ that was great.

As for the comedown sucking, wanting to sleep, etc..

That\'s what marijuana is for, sillies.

13. adderall is really nothing special..i did 90mg yesterday around 2pm and havent slept yet its now 730am. about a week and half ago i did 120mg taking 60mg at like 11am then 60 again at 6pm that night. that was pretty intense but it was a solid 40 hours before i finally slept. if i had my pick id take just about any decent downer or opiate over uppers thats just me though. i have a couple 600mg neurontins but no buds or anything. no sleep+no eat=fucking long:confused_2:

**anybody know if neurontin would be a good choice drug name is gabapentin, its classified as an anti-convulsant... i guess its big in rehabs as like antiaxiety and mood stabilizer without serious addiction potential. going to bed would be prime so lemme know if anyones tried the neurontin

14. dude 90 is nothing I\'m presci bbbbbbed 350 mg for addersl dr daily haha that\'s nothing

15. bummer award

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.