90 for a 4th

Discussion in 'General' started by buccaneer, Jan 23, 2006.

1. This is absolutly rediculous. I wanted some bud and i asked my friend if i can get a fourth he said 80 for a fourth. I didnt give him a awnser then he was like man i got your 4th 90 dollars and he said he split it into 4 people so each paid 90 each which would be 360 dollars for an O and this stuff is just good mid grade.

I absolutly dont wanna pay 90 for a 4th when u can get like a 1/8th for 40, what should i do?

2. 4th? lol, um 1/8th of mids for 40...man u gotta re word that im confused

3. 4th=1/4 ounce

im guessing

yea, thats alot of money, especially for mids, tell him that you hear his bullshit, and if he says that he can get you lower, than say alright, but if not then just say fuck you, and don't buy from that asshole dealer

it seems like fucking dealers all suck, they are all trying to rip you off, and a lot of mine have been doing the same thing.
    the other day, one of my dealers was trying to sell me a bowl pack for 10$
    i was like wtf man, im not gonna fucking get ripped buy you
    and i said fuck you, and im not gonna buy from him again, unless he cuts the bullshit, too bad too, b/c basically i brought all his money in, cause all my friends buy from whoever i buy from so i was bringing him hundreds of dollars everyday, but he has to be a motherfucker and try and bullshit me
    no more money for him.
    little bitch.

4. you just made my brain hurt :(

5. My bad felas. I meant a 1/4th of a ounce i should of read it before. ya a 1/4th for 90 usd.

6. Thats a fuckin ripoff dude, dont do that. Unless its really good bud however

7. We get fresh mids for $25 a quarter

8. quarter for 25 for me some good mids too...90 a quarter...hell 40 an 1/8th shit ur getting ripped the fuck off

9. if its 90 for mids you better be getting a 1/2 or more, i dunno id never pay 90 for anything LESS than a half. maybe prices by you are just outrageous but since you are wary of it, mayb they arent. try and talk him down if you can

10. dont smoke mids...

11. why the hell not? maybe some people do not have steady cash flow that they can always buy danks, and middies are a hell of a lot better than schwagg IMO

12. i pay 80 for a quarter...

13. just wondering, a 1/4 of what, danks mids?

14. i found it just to wait a lil longer till i can get the extra cash to buy good stuff, i think its worth it 100%.. i mean u cant beat the taste and the soothing hit in ur throat of some good chronic or even better i got some white widow omg...