90 degree ashcatcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zRegular, Apr 25, 2012.

1. #1 zRegular, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    Looking for a nice 90 degree ashcatcher for my stemless disc diffused new tube I bought (see in other thread, very nice).

Not pulling up too much online...anyone got suggestions for a 90 degree attachment for this piece? 18mm and a slide bowl is a must.

[​IMG]

2. 2012BC
    [​IMG]
    this is what you want

3. What price range?

4. Under $100.

GanjaHaze, where could i get said apparatus?

5. #5 GanjaHaze, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    They run about 160ish

You could prob get your local head shop to order one if they are not in stock. But imo i would drop the extra $60 on one of these.

You could get one off of BFG or boromarket

6. Still no luck under $100...bump? Something 90 degree no angle.

7. Check out the laboratory of aquatic technologies. They have some nice a/c's as of yesterday. On that note does anyone know if there is a a/c for direct inject rigs?

8. Nice tube. How much it run you?
    Milk!!!

9. $120 from $180 with the fully worked bowl.

10. [quote name='"Requiem 420"']Check out the laboratory of aquatic technologies. They have some nice a/c's as of yesterday. On that note does anyone know if there is a a/c for direct inject rigs?[/quote]

Ive never seen a ash catcher for direct inject, but itd be easy to get one made im sure.

11. I got a SYN bottle AC cost like 74 bucks with shipping and hemp wick. I'm not sure if htey are still on *** though.

12. Why don't you look up Apix Design's page on google and check out what Dan has been up to? I imagine you could get a custom gridded a\c from him for a quite reasonable price considering the quality of work he generally gets up to.

13. They have ONE black left in stock...hopefully its still there in a few days when I have the $. Exactly what I'm lookin' for.

14. Rough man. Looks like you might have to wait/find a new place. I just checked and didn't see it.:(

15. It was 14mm anyway :rolleyes:. Back up!