Discussion in 'Movies' started by lar20, Sep 6, 2009.

1. ok well first of all i just wanted to say that everyone should see district 9 i thought it was fantastic! lol such a good sci fi film the aliens are awesome.

but i also wanna know what everyone is thinking about the movie 9. i personally really wanna see it it looks fantastic i hope it is ;p;

2. I can't stand Tim Burton's films, but when I saw the preview for this in the theater (was seeing District 9) it looked like it had potential.

3. i hate tim burton films too lol the style usually just weirds me out but i think this movies animation is great i dont know anything about the movie really but i just think it looks like an increaible movie based on the CGI

4. Yeah the animation looks incredible.
    The only reason I liked the 2007 Transformers movie was because of the CGI. It was a typical Hollywood movie but the special effects were amazing:hello:

5. we're gonna be watching 9 in my contemporary film class this friday morning :smoking:

it's at one of the theaters here and we see a new movie every week, it's chill as fuck