9 plants one bed 4 yellowish?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Mauwie420Wauwie, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Can't figure out why these 4 are yellowed and the rest are normal looking they're all grown under the same exact conditions. Red is gsc yellow is west coast og and purple is crystal meth all autoflowers from fastbuds. The little pots they're in are fertil pots.

20200715_091414.jpg 20200811_082821.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. whats in the soil?

• Like Like x 1
  3. also bed looks good man! a bit of deja vu of what i have running now

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's a premix soil I bought from KIS it's the biochar mix but right after I finished planting all my worm castings were ready so I got a nice layer of that laid over the whole top with some worms and added barley straw mulch with cover crop mix I got from buildasoil.com and made some compost tea with premix from KIS as well and thats it I was supposed to get a Chaplin sprayer today and give them a foliar with some agsil 16h. Day 26 today.

5. Your plants look pretty healthy to me! I wouldn't sweat the color--maybe it's genetic? Those pale plants look like they are growing up fast. Could just be the pic, but the pale ones look taller? IME sometimes new growth on fast growing plants can be sorta pale green like that. Hard to say for sure, though.

I might consider trimming back the jungle of cover crop so that the autos don't have to compete for resources.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Just thought it was weird the one in the bottom right is the same strain as the 4 lighter colored one. That cover crop is almost 2 weeks old (last week of July) and I think it only grows 4" at max i wanted to let it go and see what happens i was figuring the weeds gonna block all the light to them eventually? Never done lst but ima give it a shot was waiting for them to out grow the cover crop which most have besides the gsc and west coast is getting close its about even now its hard to tell in the pics I know but they're getting that flower stretch so ill prolly setup later tonight after the foliar

• Like Like x 2
  7. There are a some fast buds auto growers over in my auto thread. Feel free to pop in! Link in my sig
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
  8. Cool it doesn't show me signatures though im on a phone I dont have a pc yet could you post link im not sure how to get to it

• Like Like x 1
  9. "Automatics make good Organic sinse"

Automatics make good Organic sinse

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I agree, that is pretty weird--I must have missed that in your first pic, I didn't realize that one dark green feller in the corner was same variety. It could be that your soil fertility inputs were not distributed uniformly through the bed and those pale plants are experiencing some sort of deficiency of an immobile element or something? Tough call. It would be hard to make a good recommendation for any sort of remedial action if it is necessary. My $0.02: the plants still look pretty healthy. If growth is stunted on the pale ones then I might worry--if they are still growing quickly then they may be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I guess thats what were going with then they are the tallest variety in my tent so I whatever then just dont want quality to be affected

• Like Like x 2
  12. I would trim the cover crop and water in some lactic acid bacteria

• Like Like x 1
  13. Trim it for what reason? Was gonna trim after i took the girls out not even sure how yet just figured itd be the easiest way around it. I added some aact couple weeks ago same thing right? Same effect?

14. The reason I would trim it and feed it back into the soil, and the LAB would help break it down. I don't think they have the same effect.

15. Right on. Basically what im reading is aact and LAB both help cycle nutrients and speed up decomposition not sure if one is better than the other or just easier to make? How do you guys trim your cover crops? ✂️

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah its the crystal meth I was googling some pictures found some that come out almost black! The one on the bottom right corner is a crystal meth but all green no purple like the others.

• Like Like x 1