9 leaf Fan leaf?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by SuperSmokeyChick, Sep 10, 2016.

1. I got a couple of seeds from a friend, supposed to be high $$...
    It's got A LOT for the fan leaves...
    Is that an indication of a certain strain?
    Also, I'm told I cant tell if it's a male or female until I throw it I to flower....but I have 4 in my grow tent, of course I'm worried about Hermes.

Any suggestions, advice or ideas?

2. Well the start title 9 leaf fan leaves and never said anything about lol but yes good genetics easily have 9 some 11 and 13 I've seen to.... But no the number leaflets on the leaves doesn't determine strains I have five different all with 9 to 11 only thing you can tell by that is good genes.... Second only other thing you can tell by fan leaves is sativa or indica dominant indica having short fat stalky cones dense nuggets fat ass fan leaves... Couch lock body stone... Sativa thin tall plant wispy thin bud ...up soaring cerebral high.... And that's right you can't tell if male or female till you flip the lights to 12/12 and induce flowering good luck Buddy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you very much for the info!
    I just cut two down (first Harvest)...i named one Long Legs Louise and the other Voluptuous Val because one was longer, taller the other a bushier shorter girl. Buds looked different too. I'll post a picture, I found out I cut too early so, lesson learned. I'm just stoked I got to the point of harvest And a nice cycle IMG_20160909_210054.jpg IMG_20160909_210033.jpg IMG_20160908_235436.jpg IMG_20160909_210054.jpg IMG_20160909_210033.jpg

Attached Files:

4. Yeah if the alive plant you showed a few times with thick leave is the one you harvested you did about month to early where they outdoor or indoor if indoor how many days 12 -12.... Not trying to knock you bud I'm sure your excited but bud doesn't pack on flavor smell color and thc it needs in the last two weeks of flowering is my only concern.... The bud you cut may be really weak bc of that

• Like Like x 1
  5. But btw this cause fur a celebration on your first harvest!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Screenshot_2016-09-08-01-41-37.png ha
    Ha-ha noooo...that's the 9 leaf mystery...he/she is still growing. :)
    12/12 indoor in a grow tent. 600 watt.

7. Guess what? I'm trying my new flavors and I don't know what Bruce Banner tastes like...this is an INTERESTING flavor... It's either Bruce Banner or pineapple... Either way...it's Honestly weeeeee!!! Weeeeee!!!! Weeeeee!!

8. Haha
    Haha yeah I was lil confused no other info with that one but thats awesome

• Like Like x 1
  9. Those sound amazing keep posted I've got quiet a line up coming soon myself all with unforgettable taste as quoted by seed company

• Like Like x 1
  10. Will do!! Lovin this FREEEEE