Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

9 feet of pure pleasure..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheNuggetMan, May 14, 2006.

1. How the hell do you transport something like that?

2. ^hahaha for real

i'm patienly awaiting photographs.

3. Damn that thing is a beast! I'd be coughin for after awhile hittin that! :smoking:

4. knights of columbus:eek: you have slain the beast

5. if only all dads were as chill as you:(

6. That is an amazingly huge bong.

7. Very simple - you dont.

8. lots of trunk space and a fold down seat with towels drapped over it :)

milked, cleared, and no coughing :-D

im not a dad!!!! im only 21

9. shame about purple haze over there in the states. its so easy to get in the uk its what i used to smoke most of the time

10. holy crap. nine feet.

craziness

11. Nice bong, me and my buddy made an 8 ft bong before, next is goning to be a 12 ft bong..Will post pics when its all said and done, trust me it will stone anyone in one hit...Even with dirt buds...

12. Is that glass or acrylic? Biggest i've ever hit was a 2 1/2 foot RooR.

More PICS!! :)

13. acrylic, he is bringing it down again this weekend ^_^. and this time ill make sure my camera is charged fully so i can get more than one skimp photo.

14. I love the bong!! how many hits does it take you to fill-and-clear? +rep for the 6footer

15. yeah headies can go for 60/120 here too...even if you're higher up. For example, my dealer's dealer gets all the buds I post straight from growers out in the country. It's still at least $50, mostly $55 or $60 a bag.

16. the guy in that picture is one short man

17. Longest bong I've ever hit was a 4 foot acrylic. And maybe a 2 foot glass. Me and my roomies are saving up for a custom from a local shop, it won't be 9 feet because that's a waste. It will have all the fancy shmansy stuff though, I'll post pics the second I get it. It's too complicated to even describe. But I promise you, you guys will blow your nuts out lookin' at it. I almost passed out when I saw it in the shop two weeks ago.

18. 1 pull to fill the chamber (milked) and 1 pull to clear it.

that would be me, and yep, im pretty short, only about 5'7" or so