9 days flowering CONFUSED

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by falconshockey88, Jan 5, 2014.

1. #1 falconshockey88, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    Hey all. Below are pictures of my 4 healthy big plants. They were vegged for 50 days and have been flowering for 9 days. Since I switched to 12/12.... The tips of the leaves look a different shade of green and they seem to be reaching up towards the light.... Is this normal? I have a 400w HP's hood light over them. When will I be able to tell sex.... Or can any of u already? And how long to expect for flowers to start? Thanks for ALL comments. The strain is white China and am growing in soil. Temps r around 78 degrees and I have a fan circulating air through.Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Hasnt reached sexual maturity yet. Once it does, usually a few weeks of 12/12 pistils start shooting from the bud sites and buds start forming. Plant needs to reach maturity first thoughSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. As far as the tips discolored, maybe someone with more experience could help. The fan leaves usually tilt up 45 degree angle when they are happySent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 falconshockey88, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    Then they r happy lol. And ur saying I'm just being impatient and need to wait longer? I don't see any white hairs. Just new growths at the nodes and solid pointy green spikes....Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. ExactlY. I just went through the exact same thing. Check my thread plant not showing sex 2 weeks 12/12. Vegged my chernobyl for about a month or so then put it in the bloom tent. Took about 2.5 weks to preflower. That was mid week. Now , sunday, pistils cleary shooting from the sites.Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Thanks man huge help I'll check ur thread. This it first time grow or?Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Also.... How do I view ur threads lolSent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yes my first grow. I have a blue mystic 3 weeks in flower today. And a chernobyl that just reached sexual maturity so its in the flower tent too. And 2 sprouts that i am doing 12/12 from seed 1 death star and 1 maui. About 6 days old on the maui and about 2 weeks on the death star. To check threads in the main forum click on medical marijuana cultivation and then indoor. I believe its thereSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app