9 Days and still no word of refund...

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Mank35, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I canceled my order of $203.40 over 9 days ago because it still had not been shipped for 2 weeks after I paid for it. I still haven't received my refund or even word from any GrassCity person that I will receive one. I've tried calling. Nothing. I tried support. They said nothing except "Your ticket has been received" and "Your ticket has been solved/deleted". I've messaged 3 different admins on here. No word from any of them. Made multiple posts and posted on a few different ones. They've either been deleted or closed. I feel like I'm talking to a fucking wall here, I really don't want to be robbed/scammed/beat for $200 of my hard earned money. There isn't much I can do past this since how am I supposed to even think about suing a company in the Netherlands from the US? I'm not saying that I'm going to either. I mean you all can see my point here, right? I'm not the only person who this has happened to either from what I've shortly seen on the forums. I say shortly because any thread that is in any way negative to GC is deleted by moderators to make the site look good when really, its not. This thread for example, will probably be deleted.

IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I WILL GET MY $203.40 BACK THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC.

2. Again, no reason to delete your thread what so ever, if you have requested a refund and the order has not been shipped and you have your ticket at support it will be handled accordingly, but still it has to go via support and not the forums. Thank you

SJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.