9 Autoflowers? Or 3 Plant Scrog?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Grade A, Sep 10, 2014.

1. I have a 5x5 tent with a 1000watt mh and hps and I'm trying to get max yield. I just pulled 2.5 oz off a candy kush auto that was not the healthiest and have another one that looks like I'll pull 3 oz off. So say I get 2.5 oz off 9 plants each that's 22.5 ounces every roughly 75 days. How much could I yield off a 3-4 plant scrog in this tent assuming I have a average yield.?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Your yield with scrog (or any other technique) will be in large part determined by your choice of genetics, followed by nute regime and grow practices. As a general rule, yield is estimated to be around 1g/watt where light is the limiting factor. If you have a plan (genetics, medium, veg time, nute regime, etc) you can make a more accurate estimate of yield and harvest date.

Regarding scrog vs autos: I ran a few diff auto strains as well as a scrog and lst run over the last year and found that my organic, 4-strain lst grows have been the best in terms of bud quality, potency, yield and effort required. I added a small t5 veg box to allow my tent to flower photoperiod strains at about the same rate (75 days or less) without wasting the big lights on seedlings/clones or whatever.

Hope that helps..