9/11

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bluntman209, Aug 10, 2011.

1. School picnic for me. I was in 3rd or 4th grade. About 8 or 9. I remember the picnic was cancelled, I went home, and didn't know what the fuck was going on.

2. I believe I was in seventh grade. My first or second period class is when it happened. We watched it on tv and had to switch classes.

My history teacher decided to keep the tv off and lecture.

The irony.

3. 2nd grade for me. I just remember waking up eating breakfast then grandma calling then the TV getting turned on.. Some crazy ass plane crash.. then i had to go to school.. Didnt realize how big of event it really was for a while..

4. 5th grade class. the teachers made us talk about what we thought happened and i told my teacher it could've been a pilot who got drunk or something.

anyway i got to miss gym class (which i hated cause the teacher was an asshole) cause my mom picked me up. figured it was for a dentist appointment but she picked me up cause for some reason she figured "if theyre attacking new york city, our little suburb home in new jersey must be next" lmao

5. I was in the 5th grade (i think) maybe fourth, IDK I'm 20 now. Anyways I was in french class and another teacher came in and said something like a plane hit the world trade center, blah blah blah. Then I watched it burn to the ground on T.V. I really couldn't see how it was that big of a deal at age 10.

6. I was in the 3rd grade. On the way home I listened to the radio with my dad and since he was in the armyhe was all like omgwtf. Yet I didn't understand until I got to school the next day where everyone was talking about what happened.

7. actually bro.. i was born in 92, and in 5th grade during 9/11

sooooooooooooo who's lying?

8. i was in 3rd grade, walkin down the hallway, saw a teacher crying, found out what happened

And ate a pop-tart like a boss.

9. actually you either started school at a different age than him or your just doing math wrong...because im 19 and i was 3rd grade

10. Hey you young shits. I was in the military and on my way to work and thought it was some radio dude's stupid joke. Then I had to wait in a long ass line before I got on post and to work. Then I walked in the building and the TV was on and was like, oh wait that wasn't some radio dude's stupid joke.
    Also, being stoned and watching Wipeout is one of my favorite emotions.

11. I was in 6th grade

didn't think much of it at the time, I was just pissed that they postponed baseball for a few days or something like that

12. #32 Lenny., Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
    Well it was something like 5:45am, so I was still sleeping. I was a junior in highschool.

My mom woke me up, and she always has the news on. I was kind of mad because I got woke up 10 minutes before I was supposed to get up. Every channel had a live shot of the north tower. We both thought a bomb had gone off. So I thought, this sucks, but I gotta get ready for school. Then at around 7, we both watched the second plane hit on live tv. It was horrible. We were both at a loss for words. I skipped school that day.

I watched tv all day, in a daze. The country was under attack. Who knew what else would happen, how far it will go. It was unbelieveable. I also watched the towers collapse. I don't think I ever felt worse.

Me and my family took a trip to NYC a year before, where we stood atop the WTC. I should get the pictures from my mom.

Not to mention we had already made flight plans for early October of '01. If you think the security of today is rediculous, you should have seen it then. That was something else...

13. I was watching garfield on t.v. like every other morning when i was 9.

14. I'm 18 trust me bro I seen my birth certificate

15. Go fuck your self you piece of shit i hope you die a slow painful death, that is not funny at all 2 of my family members died in the north tower. White peice of trash you are, nothing more.

And I love my country so once again fuck off.

16. Everytime I think about that day now, I just wonder how many people were high in that building, or just high in general, or had big plans for the night..not trying to offend anyone but its just ponderments

Anyway I was in like the 1st grade, I just turned 18 on Tuesday (yeah I joined earlier bigwhooop....ahhahh)

17. I was in the fifth grade I think.

I was in chorus and I remember the principal announcing that recess was canceled over the intercom.

18. I was in 7th grade english class. The math teacher from across the hall came in and whispered something into my teachers ear, then she turned the TV on. About an hour later all the schools in my district were closed and I went home and my sister and I watched in on TV while talkin' to my phone (who was at work) on the phone. That day changed my fucking life, no matter who was actually responsible.

19. 9/11? You mean the 9th of november 2001? Nothing special i guess.

the 11th of september? hearing about the world trade centre disaster.

Crazy people with their backwards dates.

20. I was sitting at my desk at work a few block norths of Ground Zero. The first plane flew right over our building and we heard an explosion about a second later. I looked across the street and could see the reflections of the explosion in the plate glass windows.

The rest of the day was a nightmare. When I finally made it home to Brooklyn there were pieces of burning paper from the Towers that had blown against my window screens.