9/11 whay were you doing that day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by reefachiefa34, Aug 31, 2011.

1. For me I remember the day very vividly. I was in third grade and my mom took me out of school I didn't know why until we got home and I saw it on the news. Prayers to all the people who lost Friends and loved ones

2. 911 was orchestrated and carried out by the United States government.

3. Flying a plane...

4. First of all, why the hell is THIS your first post? And I believe I was coming home from school, then I played some counter-strike.

5. #5 Tosh., Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
  6. The 9/11 threads are coming early this year

7. Shooting some b-ball outside of the school

8. I think I was in 5th grade... teacher flipped on the news, all sorts of crazy stuff, teacher turns off news

9. When a couple of guys, they were up to no good

[​IMG]

Started making trouble in my neighborhood

[​IMG]

i got in one little fight and my mom got scared

[​IMG]

she said your moving
    in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

[​IMG]

10. I was partying lol its my cousins birthday on 9/11

11. yup. i was at school, cruised home with a bag full of steez. foudn that shit out, didn't really put the pieces together for a few.

and its not even legit september yet..not even for me (or it will be in like 10min) why these posts comin up so soon.

12. In grade 6 no one really knew what happened until later.

13. i was in middle school art class when the principle came on over the loud speaker and said what was happening.

14. I remember I skipped my first university class in the morning to sleep in. Woke up and turned on the TV just before the second plane hit. Seen that live, crazy day.

15. I was passed the fuck out in my room when my boy came over and busted up in there demanding I turn on the news! Spent the next 6 months smoking blunts and watching MSNBC!

16. I got to see people fall to their deaths from the towers in class. The internet don't even have the footage. We all hear the smacks of new corpses hitting to side walk and streets at like 12 years old.

17. I was laying down in the nurses office at school. I had very bad strep throat and occasionally felt out-of-breath. I look across the other room where there's a television and it appears like there's smoke blowing out of chimney or one of those vents in a factory; until I walked over to the television and got a closer look.

18. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there.
    To sit on my throne, the fresh prince of Bel-Air

[​IMG]

19. I remeber that day, let me see..

Woke up, waz in 7th grade at the time, every morning I woke up and watched a cartoo:(n before school called "Recess" ,(dope ass cartoon)anyways , when I turned on the TV bout 730am and the news were on It was the twin towers , I kinda liked it, thats all we did in school, most every class. Just watch tv ,but ib b lying if I said I cared, there was just nothing I could do about it and I was real young.

Of course much respect for thoose that died that day,( and the way some did) :metal:

20. :mad:

:bolt: