9/11 What do YOU think happened?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by InferiorZone, Dec 22, 2008.

1. I'm just curious what everyones opinion is on the subject? :p
    Please try to be as nice as possible to other members with different views.
    (not trying to cause a grasscity war) lol

2. the government did it. Total conspiracy. I actually took a college class on it. The teacher had a 22 page slide on how the government did it!!!

Or he's a total nutjob, but it seemed really believeable

3. I agree.

4. i think al-quida (sp?) terrorists hi-jacked 2 American planes with intentions of crashing them into the world trade center buildings and succeeded in doing so causing hundreds of casualities...what i think happened

5. This guy is super smart! Hes also correct.

6. Yea, but the us was warned of it every year all the way through 1996. And when it actually happened, there was no fighter jets anywhere within range??? How does that happen? They could have stopped it, but they chose not to. I wish i could find my history notes. If I do, I'll post what my teacher pointed out.

7. :::takes deep breath::: Well. Seeing as to how the towers were engineered to withstand multiple commercial airline hits (because, well, they WERE skyscrapers) and stand tall, and considering how the buildings imploded like a text book demolition, and the shady attack on the Pentagon where the only thing found was a tiny ass jet engine that couldn't possibly have come from a large plane (more like a missle), and all of the evidence pointing to the cut beams, dust, molten steel after weeks of searching ground zero, explosions from the basements of both towers before the planes even came into contact with, and the shady way that little building went down...I smell a setup. I don't think our government DID it, but they sure as hell helped, turned a blind eye, and did nothing to prevent it. Economics 101...what happens during terrible recessions? WAR!!! Even if we have no one to war with we'll give them a reason to attack us so we can spend more money on defense, solely for the purpose of trying to stop our economy from slipping into a depression. Look back in time at all of the wars we've been in. See the recessions? Not to mention the depression, and we saw how that turned out.

8. if you do find them i'd love for you to post it.

9. #10 frosting_13, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008

Exactly. I took an international relations class. I shall try to find all my notes.

Oh shit. they r in my bag in my car at my dads house. he had to fix something and i left it in there

10. Plus does anyone know what the scramble time was? Meaning, and I THINK this is correct, it's been a few since I brushed up on this topic, but I mean how long did it take for our government before they scrambled F14s to intercept a highjacked aircraft? Last I heard our national average was within 5 minutes of a highjacking. These planes not only veered WAY off course but it took around 20-25 minutes before the words "scramble" were even mentioned.

11. i think a lot of kids,,,,

lost thier mom,,,or dad that day....

..which is why i like looking at dead terrorists laid out side-by-side for the camera.:cool:

12. I think there is a lot more to it than anyone would like us to believe.

I can't say for certain, but I believe it was a conspiracy to some degree.

13. Would it be totally inappropriate to post a picture now.

14. terrorists in cahoots with aliens
    thats who did it

15. Two planes hijacked by a terrorist organization struck each tower. The towers collapsed because the jetfuel had created enough heat to make the steel unstable (not melt, but become unstable). A plane also struck the pentagon, that was hijacked. A plan was taken over by its passengers after being hijacked over Somerset County, where it crashed.

There was no government involvement.

16. tell me why the gov took every video that related to 9/11
    I believe that th gov did this. I posted many times about 9/11

This is my last post, getting tired of it. :rolleyes:

If you want to know about it then go to politics section. period

17. [​IMG]

If you don't think there was a cover-up over 9/11, you have blinders on...

18. Back in the 50's, we removed a democratically elected leader from office in Iran and instilled a US puppet. Iran was nationalizing British oil companies, and this threatened American interests. The country revolted against American action and had a revolution. Subsequently, the puppet leader was thrown out and an islamic leader was put into place. The islamic leader denounced America for the atrocities she commited during Operation Ajax.

Then, during the Iraq/Iran war we support both sides by selling them weapons (secretly to iran, openly to Iraq).

In Afghanistan (this is a key one), we gave money, weapons, and training to anyone who would figtht against the soviets.

In Saudi Arabia, we stationed American troops on muslim holy land.

These events caused 9/11. Not some hippie conspiracy theory. The CIA have a name for this theory: blowback. When we do fucked up things to countries in the past, it will come back to bite us in the ass in the future. Plain and simple.

19. No government involvement?

Look up this -- WTC Building 7......

That building was destroyed, yet it wasn't even hit by a plane.

9/11 was an insurance scam.