9/11 was an inside job......

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GrowinGold15, Oct 14, 2010.

1. dont be a dumb dumb it was..... youtube wtc7.....

The banks are also engineering this crisis.......
    End the fed and let congress issue the money.....
    Return to free market system.....

dont be a dumb dumb...

2. Worst troll yet

3. I got a better one

9/11 was an outside job

I'M ROCKIN YOUR WORLD HERE

4. Turns out my washing machine was responsible for 9/11.

5. And you dryer was just conveniently running a drill on the same day?

6. *yawn* old news

7. #8 full melt, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
    I wish I knew. I have tried interrogating it but the only response I get is a low hum.

Waterboarding doesn't seem to work either. Every time I try it the the towel comes out dry.

8. #9 Mt eden, Oct 14, 2010
    He gave so much proof guys ;) !

edit: i just watched some 9/11 videos and im just completely shocked.

9. aight everyone state 1 reason why u think it was an inside job and one reason u think it wasnt lulz

Fire can't melt steel which is what the WTC was made of lulz

Why teh f-ck would a country blow up their own humongoid building

The towers seemed to collapse like a controlled demolition

Especially the WTC as their would be a lot of important personnelz in there

Also a funnay story i remember watching it on the news when i was ten and my daddio was on a plane to washington dc that day and the next day at school i bragged to all my friends that my dad was on the plane and he survived nd they got jealous :D

10. The WTC towers were built to collapse straight down in the event of an emergency beyond their ability to withstand. An architect told me that in lower NYC, on the subway, on 9/11 after the WTC towers were both hit, and shortly before they fell. He predicted it, and it happened exactly as he said it would.

I used to work in those buildings,years before 9/11 - they would sway when it was windy, and this could be felt in the elevators. If they had collapsed sideways, from an attack, much more damage would have occurred. The original designers knew this, and took it into account when they created the towers.

11. Why would the US blow up its own building? False Flag attack. They were planning one to invade Cuba but called it off.

12. Ignore that guy. He doesn't know what he is talking about.

13. #14 The Stoned Jedi, Oct 14, 2010
    Either you are a troll, or a poor little sheep who cant think for themself and just discovered that video like 10 mins before posting.

[Name calling does not fly here. -FW]

14. Some people refuse to believe the us govt would do such a thing, even when the CIA admitted to it

15. Sources????

16. Operation Northwoods

17. I did 6 years in marines and one of my fellow marines father was a cia agent. Never not once spoke about 9/11 other than saying, don't believe everything you see or hear. 5 years later, he said one thing and one thing only to us one night. The supposed "plane" that went into the pentagon, was not a plane but in fact a missile. I asked him if it was ours or terrorists, till this day he has yet to answer me.

What do I believe? I have no idea at this point...

18. Have you ever read the dozens and dozens of eye witness reports of people watching a plane hit the pentagon??? Have you ever seen pictures of the charred landing gear and rims inside the pentagon or shrapnel from the plane laying outside the pentagon that clearly showed it was an american airlines flight???

19. Have you seen the hole that couldn't have possibly been made by an airplane?

Not to mention the CIA are very good at fabricating evidence and selling a story.