9/11 was an inside job

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cosmored, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I agree that it's a meme. A really twisted and intellectually dishonest one but that's why the people that embrace it love it so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Explain how they have twisted it? Also if you could maybe put that meme into your own words that would be great, just so I can see where you are coming from,

3. Its like the stats saying you're more likely to be killed by a cow than a shark...

That's because cows are everywhere, where as sharks are not...you can go your entire life and never see a shark, not so much a cow...

Now apply that to cops and terrorists, how many cops do you see a day? How many terrorist attacks in history have there been?

Think airplanes and cars, of course there's more car wrecks becauses cars out number planes...

Cops out number terrorists looking to attack (in america)

4. Ok so how have they twisted it and how is intellectually dishonest? I understand what your saying, but facts are facts assuming what's in that meme is correct,
    So when a friend is scared of flying you say "well your more likely to die crossing the road then in a plane crash" does this not hold true? Or is that scenario twisted and intellectually dishonest?

5. It twists statistics to make a twisted claim. And the irony here is that we are all a hell of a lot less likely to be killed by terrorists because we have a wide array of law enforcement officers pitted against terrorism.

I suppose it could be argued, however, that the more likely you are to be involved in criminal behavior, the more likely it is that you could get shot by a law enforcement officer.

6. i wanna save that Gif so bad.... it doesnt play in my messages when i send the gif like it should

7. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="gorilla grower">So when a friend is scared of flying you say "well your more likely to die crossing the road then in a plane crash" does this not hold true? Or is that scenario twisted and intellectually dishonest?
    </blockquote>
    I don't say that because it is a stupid thing to say. You have zero chance of getting killed by a vehicle while crossing the road if you just don't step in front of a vehicle speeding along that road.

Terrorists WANT to kill you. They will make an effort to do so. Thanks to law enforcement. We aren't overrun with the fuckers. Otherwise what happened in Tunisia could happen here.

8. Yeah you would say get on the plane nothing's going to happen, real friendly like,

9. Only if I liked them. If they were assholes, I'd tell them to consider going by bicycle.

10. I've asked the pro-official version posters to address the issue of the doctored frames of the Pentagon video about four times now.

<h1 class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin-bottom: 13px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; background-image: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">September 11 -- The New Pearl Harbor (FULL)

(2:13:35 time mark)

There is a list of disinfo tactics that paid sophists use on internet forums here.
    http://ombudsmanwatchers.org.uk/articles/twenty_fi...
    </h1>

Ignoring a question and hoping the truther forgets about it can be added to that list.

11. Thats obvious, but we're talking about innocent people, and people accused of petty crimes.....

From TN... http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95475&page=1

From MI... http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/aiyana-stanley-...

From TX... http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/07/robert-fa...

I could go on for pages. The belief that the cops are the good guys, and every "justified" kill is actually justified, is horseshit. The cops in this country have become nothing more than a legalized gang. The steal, extort, beat, rape, and kill with little accountability. And ever since 9/11 they've been given even MORE power. Your local PD now has a fucking tank. They also have a "stingray" (Basically a portable cell tower that taps into your call and records your conversation). Does that make you feel "safe"???? Because thats what this is all about isn't it?? "Security" and "safety" from "terrorists"???
    [​IMG]

And THATS the TRUTH behind 9/11. THATS the conspiracy. The expansion of the feds and the police state. And the harder our government tries to "fight terrorism" the less freedoms and rights we'll have, while at the same time creating more terrorists. Its a cycle that will not end well for most of us because there is really only one end-game.

[​IMG]
    After the revolution, when we're all slaves, we'll wonder how it came to be.

And it all started with 9/11.

Dammit my foil hat fell off again.... Gotta tape this bugger on tighter :laughing:

12. #1453 Darth_Lotus, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om8oNnETbNo&feature=youtu.be

dammit, how I get a video to show in the forum?
    - this is a 6 minute clip from a movie from 1981, its just a really interesting conversation, definitely worth watching if your baked

13. The fact that the Government is totally out of control, I will testify as much as you. It doesn't make our police more murderous than terrorists. Hyperbole doesn't help the problem.

14. I guess I shouldn't have put it like that. I mean the people in power have no problem sacrificing 3,000 lives for the sake of expansion. I could never intentionally kill 3,000 people just to advance a nation's interest. I was sort of being satirical but I guess it didn't come off like that.

The United States is so advanced you can bet they monitor every single communication method in this country - yet they had no idea that 9/11 would happen.

Go post you're going to murder the President on FB with plans detailing it and watch what happens.

15. Yup - Total hyperbole....

[​IMG]

Operation Jade Helm- Military trains for Martial Law in American South-West

A couple months ago the DHS (Department of Homeland Security) and FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) stated that the number one threat to the United States is none other than its own citizenry. This isn't some small group of spun out nuts or even groups of people that the government feels are too religious such as Waco Texas and The Branch Davidians. As far as Islam, they were not even mentioned in the report. Instead, huge swaths of American culture and people were listed as the most likely threat to our country. These were some of the groups listed; Christians, Home Schoolers, Members of the Tea Party, Constitutionalists, Preppers (people who can food), Militia and the terrorist group they are most concerned about is returning combat veterans of the United States of America.
    Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/03/operation-jade-h...

[​IMG]

16. It means what I think it means. Look up the definition if you're confused. That meme you posted could be the illustration for the word.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17. Copy vid' URL, paste in dialogue box, highlight the pasted URL (which should be blue), select "unlink" after clicking on the link icon at the top of the box (should turn the URL black). Should be good to go...

18. it's a good point. united states so in tap with monitoring everything but never knew 9/11 happened. I feel if it wasnt perpetrated by the govt itself they knew for sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.