9/11 Was an Inside Job.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sublime123, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Who here is aware? I've noticed alot of my fellow stoners are the ones who know. I don't want to discuss evidence, because it's overwhelmingly in favor of an inside job, but since I assume most of you know, I'd rather discuss the government and its future plans. It's not looking good folks.

2. Just when I was getting bored.

That's a great way to avoid criticism and dissent; just ignore it and assert your preconception!

Well there is an entire other section on the American Elections... and afterall, look at the name of the thread.

3. Well, it's not a preconception. I don't want to discuss evidence because I assume most of you already know it. I will discuss it if someone doesn't understand, or doesn't believe it was... But this thread is for enlightened people, which I assume most stoners talking in the politics section are, to get past the tip of the iceberg. I want to discuss the Georgia Russia Conflict, Cheney attempting to false flag us into a war with Iran, Bio terror, fluoride in the water, chemtrails, etc. I'm not avoiding the evidence, just didn't want this thead to be a "PROVE IT NUTCASE" thread.

4. #4 aaronman, Sep 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2008
    Prove it, nutcase.

C'mon yo, could you chill on this "nutcase" stuff? You know that name-calling isn't allowed here. ~AK~

5. you lost me after that comment.

6. What's funny is that the 9/11 conspiracy theorists don't even mention some of the more interesting events that led up to 9/11 even the events after that attack.

7. #8 Blutteufel, Sep 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008

You see, when someone wants to prove themselves right, they generally have some shit to back up their ridiculous claims. Nice try, kid, but come back when you've found something to prove this isn't bullshit and simply expecting us to believe you because you fuckin' said so.

Fixed.

8. I like how you use the word "enlightened" to imply that you're somehow smarter or more knowledgeable than others because you're so easily persuaded by false information. It's also pretty pathetic to assume that just because someone smokes pot, they're dumb enough to believe this conspiracy. Prove it, nutcase.

9. Yes. It is. The very notion that you wish to not discuss the evidence is a declaration of your own bias.

I'm familiar with the fact that many of the 911 truther claims have been wholly debunked.

Well, looks like you already got a threat of the latter.

So pretty much, your looking for validation of your far-out ideas, instead of honest discussion or even an attempt to weather criticism?

Well the term "enlightened" is purely subjective, so whatever.

I'd be happy to go through each and every one of those. For now, lets start with your premise; "911 was an inside job". You have now made a positive claim and the burden of proof is on you to convince the skeptics why your premise should be asserted as "true"

10. #11 damnpolice, Sep 6, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
    actually there is far more evidence supporting that 9/11 was an inside job

for example

why in the same air space that day of all days were the army doing a training program invloving a plain hitting a building and therefore this air space had the all clear and thus causing confusion - fact

the fact that all the rubble from the buildings was sold before it could be examinated properly

the fact that
    the only 3 buildings of that structure to have fallen caused by fire in the last hundred years
    the trade centre buildings and building 7

the fact that both buildings fell as if they were part of a controlled demoltion - free fall, turn to dust

the fact that the buildings were bought 2 weeks before the attack and massive insurance was put on

why a 'terrorists passport' was found at the bottom of the buildings when the black boxes of the plain did not survive which are made to be indestructable and record the whole flight - fact

why the temperatures in the bulding did not exceed the temperature needed to turn steel into molten

the fact that NORAD americas air space defenders did not react to an unresponding 747 but have responded on times with lesser importance very quickly

i could go on

but literally, your only going to believe what you want to believe, no matter what i say here

these statements were fact, whether you choose to look into them yourselves is up to you

but you cannot deny these statements as fact otherwise

if you are denying any of these statements then please confront me

and give me the evidence as to why these statements are not true

because they are fact.

11. I started a thread like this. it failed horribly. i was just trying to open the few stoner eyes that aren't already open

12. gd on you

its a shame people make there beliefs these days without actually even looking into the things there making a judgment on

13. you fail.

you make it sound like its fact.
    how do you know it was planned?

yes it does seem very likely, but still, not everything you see on the internet is 100% true

14. #15 damnpolice, Sep 6, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
    no.

the statements i said are fact

i dont 'make them sound like' there fact

so then i make sure what im looking at is true...

look for yourself

u cannot deny those statements

there are countless more

15. the STATEMENTS might be fact

but your opinion on it being an inside job are not.

16. If you haven't already, go watch loose chang on youtube....It might just change your mind (its about an hour long)

17. why..

when there is more evidence to support it being one

the official story is, and still remains, that the fire caused the buildings to fall

- the jet engine fuel burning.

jet engine fuel burning cannot reach a temperature high enough to turn steel to molten

the fall was caused by the steel frame structure being turned to motlen

the official story is, and remains, impossible.

18. well said

david icke's videos are also great just solid facts

19. ive seen all the videos, and read all the evidence.
    I too somewhat believe that it was a conspiracy.

What I've been typing has nothing to do with that, all I'm trying to say is that it's not a fact yet, but your projecting it to be one.