9/11 was an inside job

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Taylored, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 FattyAssSnaps, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2012
    Most Americans treat 9/11 like its the worst disaster to ever hit the world because a bunch of people who were fat, white, and sat in a office all day got killed. Meanwhile people starve everyday in other countries, people get shot an killed, and their are disasters such as bombs and guns and all that. Other countries have this shit constantly and I never hear shit about it but some fat lazy office workers died lets make a big deal about it for 12 years. Most Americans seem like we can't even let natural things happen anymore, dying is natural and everyone on this thread is gonna do it but do we really have to spend that much time remembering people who frankly didn't do a damn thing? Who cares how that stuff happened the governments already shit anyways. I say just forget about it because there is no reason to care about those people anymore than anyone else who died just because they died from Osama bin laden or the government. Lol. :bongin:

2. #22 Miyagi, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2012
    Not an inside job.

They'll all come out of the woodwork soon, they feed off threads like these..

teh conspieracy theerists r cumming

3. It's pretty much impossible to 100% prove either side.

Especially for us dumb uninformed citizens who don't have access to high level information.

4. I really don't get people who say shit like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.