9/11 was a setup, inside job. please read

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Realize2Legaliz, Jul 9, 2006.

1. :smoking: Hey everyone, hope yall are doing well.

This video is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen, and even if you completely disagree it is still very interesting. To understand it fully you need to watch the whole thing, and it is alittle over an hour, but please please watch it, it explains that 9/11 was setup by the Bush administration, and they have alot of legite proof. Just do yourself a favor and watch it, and if you like it spread it around, becuase people need to know. Wether you like it or not post your thoughts! You can find it on the site below!
    http://www.loosechange911.com/
    Thanks!

2. i saw that video and a ton more like it, one video i saw acctually had an ex-CIA agent going off about everything and anything. He talked about 9/11 to the government selling drugs and had paperwork to prove it. The first time I saw loose change I was pissed off , because no one wants to believe that- that kind of stuff is actually happening right in front of our very own eyes

but yes I agree, everyone should watch it. Google Alex Jones and you'll be able to find a lot more videos just like loose change.

3. This doesnt have anything to do with Spirituality And Philosophy, I found the movie interesting, but I think anyone who believes it is doing way more then weed.

4. goto youtube.com and type in loose change part 1 and part 2. you can watch it there for free. That shit is insane. I can't beleive it.

5. Loose change has the right motive behind it. But there are WAY too many mistakes in it. The best info is on the internet. I also liked farenheit 9/11, it was good. It shows the business ties between the Bin Ladens and bush.

EDIT: I want to post this picture of Saddam And Donald Rumsfeld(sp?) doing business(in 83);

[​IMG]

6. yea one thing i noticed that was wrong in loose change is when they stated that Bin laden was wearing gold on his wrist and he's not allowed to. Only the shiites are not allowed to wear gold. Osama is a Suni.

And my aunt was working in the WTC for months before 9/11 and she said there were no evacuations 2-3 weeks before 9/11.

7. I lost 2 people that were very close to me in 9/11.
    I dont think it was a setup by the US government, rather just a lack of.... caring really. They thought that Osama was talking just bullshit and none of it ment anything. George Bush knew about these attacks way ahead of time, any yet nothing was done.

Setup?no Ignorance? yes

Josh

8. Amazing how little about real political shit we know huh? I think all the people whom hate Bush are just unpatriotic and love to fall into left wing bullshit media. You guys just fall into the bandwaon of what the media feeds you. I mean besiedes the tons of yellow cake uranium found in iraq there was documentation of sadam sending tons and tons of deactivated weapons to metal scrap yards in syria and places all over the world. But anyways all these people that hate Bush should move out of the U.S and into Iran and North Korea. I mean i think all the people that say we should not have gone to war are the types of people that would run away from a fight in school and then take the ass beating when the bully caught them. But now after this retarted rant back to my normal self *smokes a bowl*

9. So you support a president who starts a war with Iraq for 9/11. When Iraq has NO ties to 9/11 at all. Bush is a money hungry tool. I could understand why we went to afghanistan, but way Iraq. I hate to tell you, I dont beleive what any media tells me. Media IS NOT news its entertainment like any other fuckin show. I beleive in what I gather from information myself.
    And no Im not someone who "Would run from a bully at school then take a ass beating".

10. im sorry but bush never once stated he went to iraq because of anything having to do with 9/11 check your facts. Damn im blitzed im going to work see ya in a few

11. Oh ok, your right. He just stated they have WMD lets go. Where are they and why are we still there. Its all bullshit. Georgie tried to start oil companies himself, he did a good job at pulling up nothing. Now hes movin to where hes positive the oil is.

12. There is no doubt in my mind that 9/11 was a deliberatley planned attack.

There is overwhelming evidence, but we can only speculate because the government won't and will never tell us the truth.

13. yeah, pearl harmour, twin towers. whatever it takes to get a war on for their own petty imagined gains of "power" to ensure they have more of the factory coupons and access to material resources than the rest. what a pitiful measure.

i knew it the day it happened. i just didn't want to believe it. spent a good year of my life looking into it, and yeah, just how do you make a 747 fit into a pentagon shaped hole? :rolleyes: their lies arent that convincing, but like any theiving iresponsable abusive authoritarian (fascist? neo-con?) regiem they only need have so many of the masses convinced, the rest need only be placated, apathesised or terrorised into inaction. they know this (they have nazi quotes to tell them so), this is what they do and did, and will try to do in the future again.

i mean... didn't anyone find it strange that George Bush's Grandad was Prescot Bush, the man who basically supplied the Nazis with nearly all their metal and other materials needed for war?! some people, jeez, if only they could switch on the rest of their brains, to stop being so reptilian minded, they might just learn that they are doing THEMSELVES the greatest diservice, and themselves are clearly what they care about the most. their own self defeating ignorance is astounding. it does seem a shame we all have to take such a brunt for so long while we wait for them to "get it". oh well, all in good time.

appologies for calling them, them. really, they are the rest of "us" too. acceptance of this might make it easier for them to accept what some of the wise and "knowing" have to tell them. oops, more theming. its hard to accept they're another part of us, given what's been done.

just how do you tell someone they've been decieved?

14. Do you know that if enviromentalist wackos allowed for the drilling of Oil in Alaska this bullshit gas price wouldnt be where it is? Look man i have my beliefs and you your but in all seriousness to give me -rep on my views is fucked up

15. I agree 100% with you. I do think that the gov't had something to do with 9/11, or at least more than we know. i KNOW that we dont know the whole story. But lose change is hardly convincing. there are way to many holes in the evidince. The videos are not at all clear. It also takes some of the stuff news reporters said WAY out of context.

Theres a lot of good info out there on whats really might have happened on 9/11.
    http://www.st911.org/
    http://www.911truth.org/index.php
    Those two are my favorites.
    http://ny911truth.org/resources.htm
    That sites got an entire page of books, videos, and websites about the 9/11 conspiracy.

16. The Bush administration didn't organize 9/11. Pulling off a conspiracy like that is damn near impossible. Too many people with different agendas to keep something like that covered up. If Bush had anything to do with it(not saying either way) he would just have one of our moles make contact and give money to a terrorist organization and let them plan it. Its easier, less risky, more likely to succeed, and if it fails you can set up another one pretty quick. The problem with these conspiracy theories and others is they focus too much on the event(where the official story is far more likely) and not enough on the motivation. For example what motivation is there for invading Afganhistan? I can't find any really. How about reasons for Iraq? People mention oil but they don't understand why we would be after that oil. American Oil companies don't want Iraq oil. Remember, we had a trade embargo. Thier motivation for going would be to raise prices in France and Russia the places that trade with Iraq, so they would be forced to trade with us. If we start trading with Iraq for oil, Oil companies loose profits. That would be an effective argument for the delay in reconstruction that the media talks about. Except its not really a delay, its moving along around conservitive estamites. Any other conspiracy theories you want debunked?

17. hey xclusive i didnt give you the negative rep, i completely respect your views man thats what im all about, some good discussion

18. America (built on black slave labour lets not forget) has persercuted and oppressed the world with its dirty tricks for the last 100 years taking over from where british empire left off they are constantly manipulated foreign governments from south america in the 20 and 30s to idonesia 40 and 50s while at the same time using the "news" as a propaganda tool, if u learn the history of america the 9/ 11 farce (witch has made both the bin ladens and bush family lots of even richer )wont suprize u however the nation of unsustainable consumers is at the begginning of the end with china taking over the as the world power it no wonder america is rushing for oil

in 100 years with global warming and the end of fossil fuels none of this will matter anyway

as the real indigious people of america said (the red indians before they were wiped out) i quote one day white man will relize u cannot eat money

america the cancer of humanity :eek:

thank u and good night

:hello:

19. Yeah and there was solid proof that there were WMD's... because the top five spy agencies in the world, the CIA, British, Russian, French, and German spy networks ALL said there were WMD's. So you criticise the Bush Admin for doing nothing before 9/11 even though there was evidence of an attack. And now the top five spy agencies are giving the Bush Administration the same information about WMD's in Iraq, so Bush acts, and now you're criticising the Bush Administration for reacting to that. What do you want? Do you want a president who reacts, or a president who sits idle? Because Bush has shown both sides, and he's attack by the same people for doing both sides. So I'm confused? What is it you want?

And yes, I know they didn't find WMD's, but that doesn't change the fact that before March 20, 2003 when the Coalition of the Willing started their attack on Iraq, five major countries in the world all had the same intel on the WMD's.

I'm not a big Bush fan, there is a shit load i don't like. But I'm sick of this contradictory nature by the opposition here in the US. It's getting to be very frustrating. Seriously.

edit: And if you ever want to know why I fully support the war in Iraq, watch the movie Peacemaker with George Clooney. It wouldn't have been hard for Saddam to buy a black market WMD and quickly have a suicide bomber in the streets of a major world city with the WMD in a backpack for him to just walk around and let it explode. And I do think Saddam had the mindset that he wouldn't have hesitated to do such an act.

20. dont believe every u see in hollywood nonsence