9/11 Was A Coincidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Apr 6, 2009.

1. I just love how you can show people pop culture pre 9/11 references to the event over and over going back twenty years and they'll dismiss every single one as coincidence.

They will go there with you all day long. :rolleyes:

Terminator....coincidence, Matrix....coincidence, Big Lebowsky....coincidence, Sgt Rock, Simpsons, Gremlins, Spiderman, Justice League, Sesame Street, Trading Places, Avengers, Fantastic Four, MS Word, Currency, too many to name....all just coincidences strung together.

So here is my new 9/11 theory.

It was just a coincidence that two jets went off course and just happened to hit each one of the towers on the same day.

Al Qaeda just took credit for it after the fact.

There is no possible way that terrorists could have kept it all a secret for so long. People don't conspire in great numbers like that.

Just a coincidence... :wave:
    [​IMG]

2. i know the terminator, the simpsons, and im assuming 'currency' refers to the 20 when you fold it up, but whats this with spiderman? and sesame street????

i see where your going with this but stuff like that cannot override the real scientific evidence

3. Ok, I can buy a shadow government coverup of the events that took place ON 9.11... but a secret campaign with prophetic subliminal messages encoded into art and entertainment over the last 30 years... who would keep their mouth shut?

4. Very true; assuming the scientific evidence can be trusted.

I think what it does prove is that many people had the numbers 9-11 and the Twin Towers on their minds for at least two decades.

I have been posting these in threads around but I don't mind repeating myself.

This stuff goes on and on and on....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. A very tidy coincidence indeed.

This is proof positive, of collective precognition.

We've always known we'll be fucked, in the end.:eek:

6. I understand your point. I am baffled by this as well.

What I do know is that this event was a type of "mega-ritual" to the occult conspiracy people and they must also be in control of our media.

I mean, they must, they have to be.

How many coincidences are you willing to find before it all becomes absurd?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. It could be some type of hypnotic mind control thing too.

Hell I guess anything is possible.

There sure is a lot of people with guns conveniently freaking out lately. Could it be another crisis?

8. The clock set at 855 in trading places is because the floor is about to open for trading at 9:00...

You think the Wachowski brothers were in on it or something? They have inspired so much anti-establishment sentiment with V for Vednetta and the Matrix...

The trade centers are a glaringly obvious target for terrorism, it doesn't surprise me that doomsday comics would predict one.

9. you can find "precognition" of anything if you look hard enough.

There are nearly 7 billion people in the world. Start mining data as you see fit towards your parameters.

10. Exactly

11. Like I said, some people could go there all day long.

I'm sure you'll an explanation for every single one.

So would Glenn Beck.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Isn't that pretty much the entire history of the United States? It sure is since our national guilt syndrome was installed, on 8-9-1945.

Another crisis, cold war, police action, peacekeeping force, civil war, coup, regime change, invasion, occupation, military exercise, arms race, nuclear test ban treaty, alliance of evil, axis of evil, communists, Sandinistas Iranian/Iraqi/Taliban/Pakistani islamo-facsist, in some terrorist training ground, hotbed of unrest, sanctuary for the enemy, or else an increase in tensions worldwide, will always be in progress, because the United States Pentagon, with it's full cadre of decorated leaders, with the leading technology available, a full cache of nuclear weaponry, more warehouses filled with easily stolen armaments than they can ever hope to use, and all the diplomatic efforts of a Free and United Nation Under God, has failed to produce anything yet, but more reasons to fight, in more places, against enemies we never used to have.

Coincidence? Pre-Pentagon America hated war...Post Pentagon America, believes it will save their economy.

Pre 9-11 pentagon's budgets, in the 1990's were shrinking annually, and bases were being closed, and officers and career soldiers, were being offered early retirement packages, and the U. S. Economy, was in pretty good shape, as the Pentagon moved toward a "peacetime" troop level.

Post 9-11, and no politician in America except a handful, will dare to speak out against the bloated Pentagon budget, the military is constantly being trumped up as our most heroic, the country is broke, and the one thing no politician can even discuss, without their patriotism being maligned, is stopping the wars, that produce nothing but more reasons to fight.

Coincidence? A bigger coincidence than a comic book cover, that's for sure.

Trillions of dollars are missing in this boondoggle, trillions.

13. You freak'n said it. :mad:

The so called bailouts are actually economic terrorism.

I am sure it will bankrupt the nation. It is like forcing a middle class person to take a loan for millions of dollars. How they hell is he going to pay the interest, let alone the principle?

I personally don't believe in coincidences, not even one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Wow this is totally new, I usually never look into the conspiracy threads but, wow, I mean, I've heard stuff the govt knew and all that, but the fact that they conspired with hollywood to give us clues, lmao.

15. All right some of these are absurd

That All-American Men of War comic book must predate the construction of WTC by 15-20 years judging by the DC logo

16. Perhaps so, but it does not predate the occult and occult symbolics.

Those Twin Towers were built to be destroyed in an occult mega-ritual.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rb8n2hTToo]YouTube - The 911 Pyramid Mega-Ritual[/ame]

17. Ummm, what is the Space Needle doing next to the WTC?:D

This must be bi-coastal! Seattle is next!!!!!

18. It makes sense

Maybe the terrorists just typed in WASHINGTON and put it on auto-pilot

19. Where it conveniently hit the Pentagon, in an area mysteriously cleared for construction, and then disintegrated, into untraceable fairy dust.

Where's Hans Christian Andersen when you need him?