9/11 Truth Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by neonxiii, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have to have a thread for this, even if nobody dares to voice and back up their opinions like I am. I am willing to discuss things here in a constructive and open manner. I just really need a place to post links and vent for my own sanity. Especially since I don't have facebook anymore and this site the only way I talk to people outside of "real life". Im going to post a few videos I think are very interesting. Ill keep them short since I know most people aren't willing to watch them.

All in all, I obviously believe it was an inside job. I would really like to see a re investigation and I think there will eventually be one. Right now there are over 1600+ Architects, Engineers and Scientists all going at this. If you are interested in THAT, go to AE911Truth.org or just watch some of the vids I post from them. Remember, its not a CONSPIRACY video, its purely based on scientific fact and evidence. This is why these REAL experts are pushing for a real investigation.

Here are a few short videos showing a few different things. Im sure you have probably seen them. Its just my reasoning for another investigation since there is so much explosive evidence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrnmbUDeHus]WTC 7 Explosion - YouTube[/ame]

This video is a clear view of Building 7. In it you will hear an explosion at 11 seconds, and right after you will see the penthouse falling in. While thats happening you can see windows being blown out below that. Right after, you can see the whole shell of the building sway, and then a lot of windows to the right get blown out as well and boom freefall collapse. Why? Lots of events here that can not be explained by small office fires.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxdQMLNwo38]Southwest corner pulverized at near free fall - WTC 1 Collapse - YouTube[/ame]

The southwest side of the north tower getting demolished a good 20-30 floors below. I wish there were more views from the other side, hopefully over time ill find one. But this is just a short video pointing something out that otherwise would easily go unnoticed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESaIEVxLnK4]North Tower WTC 1 Collapse From Hoboken - YouTube[/ame]

This video is great, It was shot from Hoboken NJ (not a fun city to be in if i may add).First, listen for the explosion.. Then watch the top of Tower 1 near where the plane hit. When you hear the initial explosion you can also see ejections start at the top of the building. The ejections have been calculated to have been shooting out at over 120+mph! That was what I think was the core being blown out to allow for the near free fall speeds. But this video basically enables you to hear the building literally being demolished from across the river.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne1FJBVkh4s]Visible Explosion at World Trade Center - YouTube[/ame]

First of all, This video is rough to begin with because of the guy hanging out the window. He eventually gets blown out from an explosion from within the building. In this vid, watch the smoke coming from the building.. It literally sometimes looks like small explosions are happening causing the smoke to billow out inconsistently like that. The main focus though is at 58 seconds you can see an explosion blowing tons of shit out of the window. The guy falling doesn't happen in this video and its really horrible to watch. This happened right before the building collapsed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIOC1J44RYw]9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, Trailer; AE911Truth.org, 9/11/11 Anniversary DVD - YouTube[/ame]

Last but not least, a Trailer for AE911Truth. Credible people, Great Trailer.

I really do hope you all take the time to actually look into this, and maybe even sign the petition for a re investigation. Thousands of innocent Americans died that day, and it served as the pretext for the invasion of 2 countries and millions of dead innocent Iraqi people. This event potentially changed the world for the wrong reasons.

2. People may not agree with all your assertions, but I think most folks can agree that a new investigation need be conducted.

If the 9/11 commission admits they didn't get all the facts, why wouldn't you want a new investigation?

3. In b4 box

4. Thats pretty much how I feel. It affects me personally very much, and its crazy how little people are willing to look into things themselves. I was hoping I might be able to educate a few people or share thoughts and opinions on it. I also hope this is the right section considering this is purely political.

5. it really is irrelevant now....no way are they going to admit they set up explosives and paid people or recruited people to convince people to suicide for God 10 years after it happened...especially since the consequences of the attack were endless counter productive wars that bankrupted our country and set us up for oppressive global rule financially

what matters now is the present and the future...talking about conspiracies in the past makes you seem nuts and like a broken record, although it still affects us today, we're in so much other shit that the attack that pretty much started the quick destruction of our rights and rule of law and prosperity isn't as relevant as the things that are furthering that that are going on today and tomorrow

no offense though, just my .02

6. There's a september 11th conspiracy thread in pandoras box already.

7. I definitely hear where you are coming from. But that pessimistic tone you give will only persist if things don't change. 10 years or 100 years, The people who did this are still in power and as true as it is that they will not admit this, but another investigation might be what it takes to have at least some justice served. I am sure none of us want to be involved (as a casualty) with another one of these attacks.

I truly believe that these Architects and Engineers might have what it takes to potentially find some answers and shed some light the events of that day.

8. Please use the search in the Pandora's Box forum, man, there are loads of these threads.

I'll close this instead of deleting it so you can still access your post if you want to copy/paste it into an existing thread. :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.