9/11 Truth Movement

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TrippinSack, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Time to really open up the box. What do you folks at GC think about the possibility of a 9/11 cover up? I hope y'all can have an open mind and keep this debate mature.

Did you know a third World Trade Center building collapsed that day without even being hit by a plane? That there are no photos or videos of a plane crashing into the Pentagon? How about you read up on the subject before dismissing it:

11 Remarkable Facts About 9/11
    11 Remarkable Facts About 9/11

Top 40 Reasons to Doubt the Official Story
    THE TOP 40 - 911truth.org

----------------------------------------------------

[Independent] Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
    AE911Truth.org

Patriots Question 9/11
    Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

9/11 Truth Movement
    The 9/11 Truth Movement - 911truth.org

I'm no troll, just someone who is aware that the official story is not always the truth. :smoking:

2. you can make a conspiracy about anything but i do think the 911 conspiracy could be true , what convinced me is when i heard an interveiw of people saying as they were trying to leave the building bombs went off on the first floor but who knows.... who knows...

3. I am pretty sure most 9/11 conspiracies have been dubunked because of the twisting of data to fit their theory.

4. im not sure about the theories behind it

but there was definetely something going on. there was so much going on in the background

itd be cool to see some listed facts about all the weird things that went on

5. I read somewhere back when it happened that we spent more money investigating Clinton and his little sex scandal with that girl than we did investigating 9-11. Kinda makes you wonder about shit. :rolleyes:

6. facepalm.jpg

7. went through all of these and honestly have to say that it was a conspiracy, this country is somesort of fucked up communism and are playing all of us waiting for the perfect time to attack, or im really baked

8. The official story is never true. Same with conspiricies.

9. Funny you bring this topic up today, I just finished watching the documentary "Loose Change/9 11" last nite and can't get it outta my mind, it's really set me off in a mood :( and can't shake it outta my mind today very well. Lots of info in that movie.

I kinda thought it was a conspiracy before I seen that movie, but there is absolutely no doubt about it now.....it's freakin scary and sad, what a few evil people voted into office can do....people are still dying today because of everything that happened after 9 11.

these people and a few more belong in jail

Attached Files:

10. So ominous music and lies is all it takes to convince you that the government planned 9/11?

“Loose Changeâ€Â Debunked

Here's another conspiracy theory: There is no terrorism. The government hired actors to play Osama Bin Laden and all the other terrorist to pretend to be terrorist to scare the entire world. They also staged every single terrorist act all over the world.

11. #11 bakecake, Aug 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2010
    what's really annoying to me, although i understand it's ease of occurrence, is that people often forget the meaning of the term 'conspiracy'

I hate to pop some bubbles floating to those who think they're so sure about the official story, but it's also a conspiracy theory.

I mean, the fact of a conspiracy isn't in question here..That was JFK. i.e. was the assassination a result of 1 guy or several guys plotting? hence the need to distinguish from a lone criminal or a conspiracy of some kind where conspiracy would be then relevant.

with 9/11, we all know it couldn't have been done by 1 guy. So no matter what way you shake it, it's a conspiracy.
    It just depends on which conspiracy. People who say they don't believe in conspiracy theories are full of shit or are only applying the term to those theories that are not supported by consensus....not using the term to it's basic meaning.
    Why do people do this? Well it's probably because it sounds a lot cooler than saying 'alternative theory' to which it's a little harder to attach a pejorative angle.

Consensus also doesn't always determine truth.
    Of course, there's always the nutters out there to spew absolute bullshit like holograms cloaking missiles or space beams or whatever garbage which is easily lapped up by the media and people at large to point at any time somebody mentions an alternative take on the matter. If it's not that, it's always the inaccuracies in a lot of attempts at trying to explain it like Loose Change or whatever that has been floating around, and ignoring anything as a collective to see the forest for the trees.

If the same logic were to be applied to everything, then why not believe in magic tricks at a magician's show?

12. That site only covered the plane that hit the pentagon and only focused on a few small things. Sure there are lots of obviously false conspiracy's, does that mean that all alternative theory's are wrong or don't have some hints of truth in them? It pretty obvious that there is some type of cover up going on with 9/11 but unfortunately we will never really know the truth.

13. the U.S. had so much to gain from 9/11 its hard to think that they didn't at least turn a blind eye.

have researched this so much I'm sick of hearing about it. It's old news now and people have to do more research than look at one website or one source. And be OPEN MINDED everything the government or the media says isn't always true.

14. Parts of Loose Change were debunked, and it really isn't a reliable movie to watch on the subject. It's better to go to the "[Blank] for 9/11 Truth" sites. There are a bunch of scientists, engineers, government officials, military personnel, witnesses, news reporters, pilots, and many celebrities who all publicly doubt the story.

Not to mention BBC reported the collapse of WTC 7 20 minutes before it happened, I shit you not: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc]YouTube - BBC Reported Building 7 Collapse 20 Minutes Before It Fell[/ame]The building is still intact to the right of her head, on fire.

Glad to see my blades are thinking for themselves!

15. This guy's pretty much on the money.

16. This is the truth.

And I believe there's already threads on this..

The more threads created about this, the more the conspiracy theories will gain support due to people willing to believe anything that sounds scientific

17. I wish people could keep an openmind when reading these types of things. I feel as soon as someone utters the word 'conspiracy' everyone throws their arms up.

I was interested in this a few years back, yet moved on to more 'current' conspiracies. It seems to be a bit overwhelmingly obvious on the validity of the 9/11 truth. Compare the video to any random video of a controlled demolition, it is very blatant. I don't understand how some believe we conspiracists find "anything" to "fit" in our theories.

The world isn't what most people think it is. Most take their knowledge from the news, which is 'the movie' of reality. "Al Qaeda isn't even a real organization and if it is, it doesn't operate in the countries we're being told. "Ana raicha Al Qaeda" literally means "I'm going to the toilet". A very common and widespread use of the word "Al-Qaeda" in different Arab countries in the public language is for the toilet bowl.
    We're barely different from China in the fact that we censor our media heavily...except the internet. That's how these conspiracies live on.

18. +rep THAT's on the money

19. Bush and Obama say it's false and not to be debated.. and they are truth tellers

/thread

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuASoVK8f9c]YouTube - Obama Warns Not To Challenge Official 9/11 Story[/ame]