9/11 airplane joint!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by saulking, Sep 11, 2009.

1. #1 saulking, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009
    [​IMG]
    My joint airplane. :D

2. #3 M369, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009
    I'm glad those pictures failed. A 9/11 joint does not sound like a good thing.

EDIT: i was wrong. Nice roll. Looks like it will smoke well too as all sides are the same lengh. Let us know how it smokes

3. do what now?

4. Smoke that shit bro Enjoy. Thats a very clever thing. Very Clever. R.I.P. to everyone who's lives were lost on, or as a result of 9/11.

5. Haha in loving memory. Nice way to honor those who died and saved some..+ rep sir

Edit: Enjoy your first rep lol, this post was a good way to start off your account!

6. I hope that was actually rolled in remembrance of the victims and their families.

Nice roll.

-C

7. It's been said, but it'll be said again.

Aside from all controversy surrounding the event, people died, and this joint honors them. A stoners goodbye. +rep

8. thats a pretty low blow man... especially people who were actually old enough to remember seeing the planes crash..... not cool bro

9. The joint was rolled in memory of the lost ones, wouldn't have it any other way.

10. Completely agree

11. GC is 18+ so everyone here should remember that day.

+rep for honoring the lost in your own way.

12. Niceeee. Now go smoke and choke :)

13. Thats pretty low of you to knock on him like that, how do you judge someone you don't know like that? How the fuck would you know if he was alive to remember or not....dick

Edit: That was only 8 years ago, not hard to remember...

14. when i saw the title i thought you were a total duesch then i hit thepic and i cant stop laughing +rep bro

15. then blaze up my friend.