Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

8th of Space Queen

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PuffPuffShred, Apr 5, 2011.

1. I got pretty excited about this bud so as you can see, only 2.8 is pictured because that's all I had left ;) I paid 55 for it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nug jar with the Queen and some random dank:
    [​IMG]

2. looks dank

hows it taste?

3. It tastes really mildy fruity and smokes really smooth. These buds were cured very well

4. Invest in some more of that!

Is that a baby food jar? That's a really good idea.

5. Indeed.

Eat baby food,
    then store weed in it:cool:

6. Does anyone else find the made up strain names irritating?

7. Space Queen is a legitimate strain

8. Woow i would like some of that right now. I would probably smoke all of that instantly

9. In general i don't like names.
    Bud is bud,
    I don't need some silly name to tell me its good.

But names can be nice because they help you catalog in your brain what bud was what. That is, if you get legit strain names.

So like if your dude gets a bud he calls " red dog " or whatever all the time. And every time its the same bud. You know what to expect when he says, " got that red dog ".

Makes sense?

10. I too find this irritating but in this case it's legit.

11. Indeed. A simple google search proves me wrong. But I have encountered false strain names over and over and over and over...

It's silly.

12. dense ass nugs

13. 55 for a 8th....thats not bad

14. space queen is legit...

15. i got some SQ and its fluffy as fuck,and sucks! it has a trainwreck/JH kinda smell but the high is mild at its best. Maybbe the batch i received wasnt properly nurtured... im a big fan of tga/subcool strains but SQ didnt do it for me or my people. Ur dense pheno looks way better.

16. Nice looking buds, fruity smelling/tasting weed is always nice to get.

17. I bought an 8th of space queen. The batch I got was dank af. Its just more of a head high.. after smoking my first two bowls with my friend this is the first thing I said "Now I get why they call it space queen, cause I'm HIGHHHH!" Haha then my friend says. "I'm in the fucking sky right now man, I'm HIGH!" But since it was such a stong head high I felt like I sobered up faster then usual... that's the only issue I had with it...

You might wanna try Querkle. Its a hybrid . Purple Urkle x Space Queen ... it gives you a good head high from the space queen and the knock you out body high from the purple urkle. Great strain.

18. I feel like the naming of strains in general is getting a little over the top now days..Reguardless of the name though as long as it's dank I'll buy it..but I would personaly agree that the whole name thing is just getting rediculous now days and I've heard people call it all kinds of non sense.

On Topic: Those are some killer nugs you have there..they do look to be cured very well and I'm sure they were the kill :hello:

peace

19. Nice fire...