8Th of shrooms!!!!(picture)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dan Gleesac, Mar 17, 2009.

1. whats up g-city?

today i was chillin at my boys house when his friend comes over.....it turns out this friend sells really heady mushrooms (i got a really bangin 8th from him through my boy a while ago that was the best ive ever eaten) so as it turns out hes got more boomers so i got me an 8th for 30.....i cant wait to eat this lil buggers:hello:
    [​IMG]

2. Price isn't the greatest, but shrooms are definitely worth it.. i envy you and your frequent psychedelic pickups ;):smoking:

3. i know dude 30 is a little more then i like to pay but i know these are really good so its worth it...and im always looking for better deals man and all you gotta do is look man the connections will come

4. Looks a tad short.

5. They definetly look like they're worth the cash. Lots of stems without caps but you got to remember the small capless stems barely weigh anything, and all of the larger fungi are capped, which is where the weight is.

6. its 3.5.....

7. Nice. Are you from CA? Or do you just have shrooms-that-coincidentally-are-the-only-kind-of-shrooms-I-ever-find-in-CA?

8. My mouth just started watering. I envy you.

9. Cubes are what you're going to find most places.

Man, I really envy you. I'm trying to get a half for this weekend, but not having too much luck finding them yet. Enjoy your boomers.

10. SAME EXACT MUCKS I GET!

or at least look the exact same

they bomb as a mother fucker, whole 8th fucked me sideways

11. Aye, you still see variation however.

...just not here. It's kinda odd.

12. i dunno why all the shroom pics i see are before the veil breaks , ur sposta wait to pick when the veil breaks , thats all i gotta say , and 30 n 8th aint bad ,there like 40 round herr . wat do you mean by heady mushrooms?

13. Niiice pick up. I'm gonna be shroomin soon, seein as spring and nice weather is right around the corner. Mmmmm mm mmmm I love mushrooooms

14. Mmmm delicious. That's definitely an 1/8th. Let us know how they go. :hippie:

15. they look fuckin delicious man
    eat those lil fuckers 4 me!!!:bongin::love::love::love::yay:

16. Jesus same situation here.

17. heady mushrooms are just like heady nuggets....theyre a cut about the rest

18. 8th for 30 aint bad...i used to get em for 20 a 8th...have fun man :)

19. very nice Dan, glad to see your keeping your word on doing all the drugs you can before probation,lol. keep it up dude