Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

8th of blue dream ??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dopekyza, Oct 24, 2012.

1. i called my dealer earlier and told him i wanted to buy an 8th of blue dream . he said $60 for it , i've bought a dub of blue dream from him before its really dank with alot of thc crystals & smells like frootloops . you guys think thats a good price ? i live in louisiana

2. Yeah if its real blue dream I'd pay it. If it smells like Froot Loops, then it seems legit. Go for it

3. I pay $60 for an 8th of dank bud in ohio.

4. That's the most anyone should be paying for an 1/8th in the USA, so technically its not a good price. If you are paying that much then make sure you weigh it out, would suck to get shorted when you are paying premium.

At the end of the day its all about how comfortable you are paying the sum, if its fair to you then all is good.

5. quoted for truth