Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

8th L's

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LSD THC, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Anyone else a go big or go home Blunt smoker I'm about to go get an 8th and roll it an smoke it to the dome tomorrow to celebrate my 4 year anniversary.

Attached Files:

2. I have a buddy who only rolls double long blunt wraps.

They last for like 15 minutes, so nice.

The biggest roll I ever smoked was an 18 gram joint.

3. I smoke L's errday dogg but blazing an 8th in one day is a waste. Those are sum fat blunts though

4. Nah I prefer like .7 in a cigarillo. 1 g for a wrap.

5. I don't smoke them everyday but when I got the money and want to get super baked nothing is better than smoking a tree trunk of a blunt and thank you I'm pretty good at rolling them.

6. When I graduated med school, my buddies and my girlfriend smoked two 5 gram blunts. Those suckers burnt for 20 minutes a pop. Bit of a waste but you gotta celebrate sometimes.

7. A 5g blunt should burn ~45-50 minutes I'd think. I rolled a 3g joint that burnt for 30.

8. The big one on my diploma was 4 grams and burned for 40 minutes but thy was also one of my best rolled L's

9. last month me and my friends got a super blunt wrap and put 14 g of beasters in 7 grams of dro and 3 grams of reggie. it burned for 85 minutes cost about 200 all together i think lol

10. [quote name='"Native612"']last month me and my friends got a super blunt wrap and put 14 g of beasters in 7 grams of dro and 3 grams of reggie. it burned for 85 minutes cost about 200 all together i think lol[/quote]

Any pictures??

11. [quote name='"Native612"']last month me and my friends got a super blunt wrap and put 14 g of beasters in 7 grams of dro and 3 grams of reggie. it burned for 85 minutes cost about 200 all together i think lol[/quote]

I bet you went to sleeep well that night hehe, but reggie woulda definitley ruined it. Oh &
    "Dro" as in good pot right? The dank? Fire? LOUD?
    Haha just givin you some bs. For some reason dro (imo) is a funny term to be used for good weed.

12. A 3.15 gram blunt I rolled last night for me and 2 buddies.

Attached Files:

13. fat as hell bruh