Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

8th dropped off at work. Thank God everyone cool on herb at my job

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by buckethead129, Oct 13, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

So my mans drops Me off a 8th at work. No joke I had this 8th in a sandwich baggy. Then in TWO ZIP lock bags.. ALL DAY , shit wreeaked like dank..Especially when I was at the grill station for min.. the heat wafting lol. Boutta load a bong hit... can't wait to finish my flush, chop, dry, cure, n enjoy. Many edibles will be made. I will be making my special SUPER STRONG BUDDER outta trim n larfy buds. But to my surprise, upon arrival from work. I noticed the FAT tops are being pushed up n out. Flopping under weight of their trich soaked buds..n the under secondary tops are popping up n swelling..[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

2. How you gonna make edibles with an 8th?

3. Lol. Boo MY grow dude lol[​IMG]

4. Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

5. Hope you don't live in a illegal state and walk around with your fucking grow as your phone background

Anyway thats some nice buds bro

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice scrog bro. Making firecrackers with that 8th or something? What strain are you growing?

7. No need to curse buddy.

8. It's just a heads up d00d

There is no reason for people to know you grow marijuana

9. For all they know it's jus herb..