8th day of 12/12 still no signs of sex.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cdmreese420, Jun 2, 2011.

1. #1 cdmreese420, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2011
    our plant is a 4 month old indica/sativa mix, (indica dominant) and is now about 1' 4" tall. We have had the lights 12 hours on 12 hours off for 8 days now and it still hasnt shown any form of sex. Is there a good chance its female or do males take this long also?

BTW...in my signature its only 3 months old, its gotten a bit bigger since then.

2. i switch to flower right at, or before 12" or so. the larger they get in veg, the larger they'll get in flower. 4 months old tells me you have inferior lighting. hid is the way to go. with the lighting you have, you're gonna have too much plant for your light. with ;ess than optimal lighting, everything (including showing sex) is gonna take longer....

3. it really depends on ur strain but just keep checking it...

4. that plant is 4 months old?? :confused:

5. My 4 White Widows that are flowering for me took between 12-14 days.

6. My 4 ww's take about 14 or 15 days to show positive sex.

7. #7 cdmreese420, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2011

are you talking about the signature picture? it was only 3 months old in that pic, are camera is not working right now so i cant take any recent pictures. its gotten quite a bit bigger since then.

8. About 2 weeks to see sex, and in 4 weeks you should see some nice buds. That is if you have enough light.

9. Mine took almost 3 weeks to show sex, just depends on the strain.