8site clone bucket

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Growmyown15, Jul 9, 2017.

1. First attempt at cloning using this technique, its been 2 and a half days i put rapid start in the water and my ppm is about 150 temp running around 75f+/-5degrees, ph was intially set to 5.8 checked it today and it had rose to 7 so i re adjusted and its back at 5.8 now, my question is i noticed the water has a slight smell and is a little cloudy should i be concerned? Cuttings loom very healty no roots yet. Didnt know if i should be worried about the smell and change out water or let.it go a few more days and wait to see roots. Thanks for any help/advise. I could be over thinking my, i asked my girlfriend to smell it, and she said it smells like nutrients.

Attached Files:

2. What pump and misters are you using? I'd say change the water every 5 or so days.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. 2-1/2 days? And you're looking for roots?
    Keep your ph in check and you should be fine. Patience. :)

4. Wasnt looking for roots yet just noticed the smell but after re adjusting ph, they still look healty a few bottoms of the cuttings have stsrted to swell hoping in the next few days i will see roots. Therea a few spots on a couple that look like roots starting but to soon to tell. Its not.my first rodeo i know 2 days is to soon to be expecting roots lol. Just my forst time attemting cloning in this manner.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I attached pics of pump and spayer

Attached Files:

6. 20170721_094954.jpg havent changed water just monitored ph and all seems well. 100% or all 8 rooted

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1