8mg morphine pill for $8?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chasehx, Jul 8, 2009.

1. I got someone who wants to sell me a8mg pill for 8 dollars? My oxy hook is dry so I'm going through this guy. How's this deal?

2. If you bang it

3. good deal im pretty sure. man i wish i could get anything stronger than hydrocodone here

4. im assuming you meant hydromorphone. and yeah its worth it. definitely if ya bangin it

5. Thanks for the replies guys. Looks like tomorrow I'm gonna get two of those and an eighth of bomb and have a relaxing tuesday night.

6. All of you need to quit advising people to shoot up their pills. This site should be about harm reduction. Back to the point, even insufflated (snorted) thats a good deal if they are 8mg Hydromorphones.

7. I don't bang em...snort one of the 8's and you'll be on the moon.

8. if there morphine its a terrible price.

9. nobody told him to go slam it, just said it feels better...which is a fact. so uh, chill out man, im sure hell make his own decisions.

10. If you don't like the box, get out. And I wasn't advising him I was just telling him morphine isn't good unless you bang it, or snort it I guess- I've always heard it's only good for IVing though.

11. If it's hydromorphone go for it, that's an awesome price. If it really is morphine then I'd only get it if I was really fiending, I just picked up a score of morphine 15s for $8 each a couple days ago.