8lb yield? What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stasik112, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Room 30ft long 13ft wide and 9th ceilings

4000watts hps hortilux bulbs air cooled hoods. Digital ballasts.

Advanced Nutrients. Entire line

C02 2 tanks 50lbs and 20lbs

Sentinel room controller
    Controls all devices and C02

Hydrologic RO

2 aero mist humidifiers

5gallon pots

24 plants Sour diesel, NYC diesel, super lemon haze, blueberry, la Confidetial, purple kush

Day 26 of flowering. All girls are anywhere from 5-6 foot and about squar meter. I veg them for 30 days.

What do you guys think as far as 8lbs

Attached Files:

2. 8 pounds would be amazing under 4000 watts in soil. Thats something that can usually only be done with hydro, your 1000 watt can only penetrate around 3ft of vegetation, so the smallr the better usually

3. On my last grow I managed to average 4oz per plant and pulled out almost 6.5lbs and the plants where much smaller. I really think that I should not have a problem averaging 6oz per plant. And some closer to 8oz. I've done hydro for couple years with 2 aerflo 60 sites staggered setup and as far as yields went I always pulled off more in soil. Just my experience.

4. I like your style, especially stickin with soil. Less to mess with and you said you get more wih bushy type soil than aero. How often do you get tanks refilled, that has been a pain for me. Have you hit an even g/w ratio before with soil?
    I stick with dirt.

5. looking real good man. hats off enjoy your yield :hello:

6. Changing those tanks is huge fucking pain for me to especially since I got 2 room going witch are not small. That's y I swooped to tanks right off the bat. Both tanks on average running 1500ppm last about a week give or take a day. As far as my yields they are always different and I almost always improve with each yield. As far as hydro, I'm done with it. To many problems. Leaks build ups clogs and resivour always fluctuating TDS ph. Just very annoying. Maybe once I'm done building my custom system I've been working on for a year already I'll give it another grow.

7. Also the forth pic is my smallest plant. It's purple kush. Not really as bushy as others but still pretty big and 6ft tall. I was always under the impression that purple kush was a short bushy plant. It's my first time messing with this strain and very curious what it's gonna yield since it's not a great yielder from what I've seen