8hr high, birthday sex, gravity bong, mind, body, soul orgasm= epic

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I'm a new smoker and I totally listened to all your suggestions on smoking.
    I did my first gravity bong, Holy Ganja Gods! Wow! I've had the most intense high ever, it's been an active clear high with intense spontaneous urges, first I went swimming, I first swam with clothes on but somehow when I got out my clothes were off. Took the best hot bath ever I felt like I was washing away "soul dirt" and negativity, it was epic. I get in bed and the next thing I know it's round 2 continuation of my birthday sex session. I won't get too detailed but I felt every pounding inch, I was getting so tight my pussy was pushing his dick out, I got on top which felt like I was riding a big flying cock, wow. Ended up getting flipped over and took it doggy style where I came multiple times and finally collapsed with just my ass in the air. That was literally the last thing I remember last night before passing the fuck out and waking up now, and best part is I'm still high. Wow, high sex is amazing! Try it!

2. I don't think you will have any disagreements about weed making sex better :laughing:

Weed is the best :hello:

3. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19338194" timestamp="1389709699"]I don't think you will have any disagreements about weed making sex better :laughing:Weed is the best :hello:[/quote] weed is so awesome, only regret was waiting 22 years to finally try it. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Why post 2 topics about the same subject?

5. I'm new to GC, the mobile app is a pain in the ass. I switch from mobile to full Web site. Everything shows up like it never got posted so I reposted in a better section. Can you delete stuff? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. increased amounts of dopamine can make for some seriously intense orgasms.

7. Intense is an understatement I don't believe there is such word that can explain how amazing it was. When I came it felt like every inch and fiber of my body broke off, I felt so spent afterwards.