Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

8g of wax ;)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Spaced, Mar 17, 2012.

1. #1 Spaced, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    **PICS A COUPLE POSTS DOWN**
    Made it today. Purged and whipped it until I got the golden puddy/wax texture you see. It handles like soft wax, melts instantly, smokes and tastes wonderful, knocks me out though.

I ran 3.5ish ounces to get this. Still got more to go when I have more time. Yielded almost 10g, but I've been smoking and gave one of my patients some.

2. I did post a picture. It's right at top.

Sometimes they won't show up on the GC app, you have to browser it.

Edit: oh I see, I had posted it in Nirvana also, just click the attachment

3. When I clicked the link Spaced:

I RoLL Fatties, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

4. My bad, that's because its in Nirvana. Hold on.

5. ForumRunner_20120317_190742.png

ForumRunner_20120317_190718.png

There, ffs.. so much work trying to figure out why it wouldn't post.

6. Wow man that looks nice. I really admire that picture haha. I'm pretty damn happy for you

7. T.Hanks man :) ^

Smoking some with another Blade right now, its killer

8. Nice wax dude. :D

9. much respect. dank lookin wax and props for makin it yourself!

10. that looks dank, to say the least

11. Thanks yall :D My patients seems to like it. I'm about to smoke some more, I actually stopped by my local head shop and requested a custom oil dome today.. seeing as I've been making a lot of this lately.

I have 50ish grams left of bud to turn into wax, but I ran out of butane until the shop opens Monday.

I wish I could share it with you guys haha

12. awesome that its really helping your patients!!! feels good doin somethin that really matters huh?

i loved it when i worked at a dispensary....

13. [quote name='"HipHopFiend"']awesome that its really helping your patients!!! feels good doin somethin that really matters huh?

i loved it when i worked at a dispensary....[/quote]

It does, especially since our tyrannical Attorney General here shit down our dispensaries.. doubled our workload and demand when it comes to caregivers.. because now we have not only our patients, but others that have cards and can't find meds. If I could take on more than 5 patients on paper, I would.

14. i feel ya on that bro! atleast your doin what you gotta do to help those in need! its amazing what these chemicals can do for patients...ive seen it perform miracles bro...keep it up!! :hello::hello:

15. [quote name='"Spaced"']

I wish I could share it with you guys haha[/quote]

thanks for the love man, I'm dry right now so I appreciate it!

16. damn, very nice.

17. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']

thanks for the love man, I'm dry right now so I appreciate it![/quote]

ForumRunner_20120317_232740.png

This bowls for you then.

Bluedream x Sour D, topped with wax, topped with kief. :)

18. I accidentally deleted that haha.

This Stella is for you!

Attached Files: