Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

8g Nug of Afghan Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m18, Jul 13, 2012.

1. From a grower that grows hydroponically, stinks up the entire room when out for minute. iPhone pictures so its hard to see the trichs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Doesn't look like afghan kush..

3. Not going to lie, it looks like a load of pistils and leaf. It also looks fairly uncured to me, but hey, that's just like, my opinion man.

4. Ya its pretty leafly but it was a great price and its cured perfectly, it ashes gray/white.

5. Well that means it has a nice flush on it yeah, i just like my buds dense and sticky, but some strains just come out quite airy and fluffy sometimes, this maybe the case. Enjoy.

6. Ya normally mine are very dense as well but i paid 75$ for the quarter when from other people the average is 60$ for an eighth and honestly the smell is a little overbearing its ridiculous.

7. Don't know what to tell you it is. :confused_2:

8. loving the reference. +rep

9. Looks in need of a trim...