Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

:'(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeaN HeaD, Jul 8, 2011.

1. A dealer called me an said he wants to get rid of his last 5gs of weed for a nice price, 30$. This is some straight FIRE lemme mention rockkk nugs like super dense and real stanky. anyways, i was out of money so i convince a friend to take up the offer. So we got the 5gs, headed up this mountain road, and hiked through some christmas trees to get to this epic mountain view spot and like halfway through the godd damn forrest my friend says DUDE I LOST THE WEED! we search for like 30 min in the dark christmas tree farm and then say fuck it and drive home, broken hearted, defeated, a crushing blow. And worst of all, we didnt even get to smoke one lil teeny bowl. And to think its just laying there for some weird mountain person to stumble upooonnn nooooooo whyyyyy!!??? and i have noo weed and noo money and now im on the grasscity forums tellin you guys about it all alone but i get paid tomorrow so its alllll gooood. :rolleyes:

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYJglSVP4IU&NR=1]YouTube - ‪3 Minutes of, "Ohh Noo!!"‬‏[/ame]

Oh nooo.

3. Hmmmmm, friend didn't want to share and conveniently lost it, naaaaaa........:rolleyes:

Enjoy it when you get it.:smoke:

4. Awww damn that sucks bro...

5. i would personally go and find it and smoke it to the dome, i would smell that 'fire' shit, if it was actual fire.

6. Thats what you get for walking through the woods to get to a smoke spot for a damn view. I have friends that wanna do that type of shit...im like fuck that. smoke riiiiiiight heere..

7. it was sealed up air tight in a nice little container, lol we werre tryin to sniff it out but we were holding my friends massive bong the whole time so it was kinda throwin us off

8. So.... where were you walking again?

...Be very specific.

9. go back in the morning! Always worth one more look!

10. How the hell do you lose the weed right after you buy it...? You sure he just didn't take it and say he lost it so he got a great deal through you, but wanted to smoke it himself?

11. i was gonna say this too, i bet he didnt want to smoke his stash with you so he pretended like he lost it and was even willing to endure a grueling 30 minutes of pointless searching to make sure he didnt have to! it makes sense....i mean cmon who the fuck loses weed u just picked up? id have that shit secure!