85 watt from 1000bulbs but no working reflector please help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrtwomuchskill, Jun 14, 2006.

1. was up fellow plant talkers I got a dilemma I just purchased 3 85 watt flourescent bulbs from here www.1000bulbs.com/category.php?=2086 cause someone on here said it would work with my 150 watt reflector I got from Home depot Toasty cough cough :D but anyway help me out folks thx MrT P.S those 85 watt bulbs are so huge biggest light bulbs Ive seen in my life cant wait to use them

2. Making a reflector is kinda easy dude.
    Throw some of your handy work at it.
    The most basic form you can make is a flat surface wood or better yet metal which is painted white.
    If you bend the surface a bit you'd end up with a pretty nifty reflector if :

a. You chose wood and made sure the lamp can get rid of its heat through convection.
    b. You chose metal and made sure it is impossible to electrify the reflector and you made sure the lamp can get rid of its heat through convection.

p.s. : very cute fluro bulbs you got there buddy! I hope you can post us a grow journal or so.

3. thx for the help but I need a litttle more info than that if anybody can show me where I can buy a reflector that I can plug in at home online or offline it doesnt matter P.S I got a camera but its my first didgital so I gotta work the kinks out of it first before I start posting pics

4. SORRY i TRIED TO FIX THE LINK BUT IT JUST WONT WORK AND REMEMBER NEWBIES IF YOUR AT THE END OF YOUR CHAIN AND DONT KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FOR EQUIPMENT THERES ALWAYS EBAY :D :hello: :wave: :smoking: KEEP GROWING BABY

Grasscity Deals Near You