Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$85 for 1/2 ounce... DANKK weed from toronto

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by r.H.y, Aug 19, 2008.

1. I live in Toronto too out in Etobicoke by Islington & Rexdale area.. The weed here's so crazy. I pay usually between 90-110 per 1/2 ounce, depending on the quality of the bud.

2. That is some dank buds. Congrats and long live Canadian weed.

3. theres no such thing as mids in canada :smoking:

4. Geez 85 canadian is 80 american. I thought it was going to be much more in USD but I was wrong. And this makes me upset. I live in california with legal medical marijuana, and we need prices closer to yours (yes I know canada has medical marijuana). Why the hell should I pay 150-180 for a half o in the medical clubs. ugh. A street dealer is cheaper than that. :smoking:
    i want to move to canada

5. lol most times my dealer would get there hands on medical marijuana too it just cost extra... and but compared to ur prices... lol i would be shocked. usually a half o of medical shit is 70-130 dependin on which of my dealers i go to..

i smoked this stuff at around 2'olock and right now is 4:55... and im still feelin this shit with only 2 small mini bowls

6. #26 hendrix, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    nyah nyah $55 for a quarter of dank is the most i ever paid :D

GREAT buds though, and amazing price too

EDIT: ooh you probably live closer to downtown, i live in richmond hill

7. Good prices bro.

8. Yeah i had no idea toronto had such good prices compared to everywhere else until i went to florida. i just thought everyone was trying to rip me off haha.

I suggest all of you GC people from the states make a trip up to canada, BC in particular, you'll love it

9. And Montreal! Any americans that go there usually have a heart attack, from the amount of people downtown asking yo ''if you want anything'' :smoke:

10. Bullshit, I'm from the rexdale and I pay $1-120 Half ounce of high grade.

11. Fuck you canadian cunts and your cheapo dank weed. Fight me.
    Haha nah jk man, it looks great and i wish i could get it for that cheap. That would run me literally twice that price:eek:

12. so theres a chance that a half will be anywhere from a dollar to 120 bucks? big price change. nah jk, i knew what you meant. also, no need to tell him its bullshit.

13. Yup no need to call bullshit...its totally legit

I love our prices...if I lived in the states I most likely couldn't afford to smoke as much good weed as I do now

14. All i can get in wisconsin is some mediocre nug for that cheap. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD.

15. Wow thats fucking wicked! Im new to Toronto so i dont have any hook ups! I hope one day i can get prices and weed like that...

16. just be thankful you arent from UK. In glasgow The most i can get (only know 2 dealers) is half O of shitty Soapbar hash for £30 ($60) and you think yous get ripper off pffffft

Devlin

17. Good lord! That'd run down here at easily $200 a half. EASILY. maybe even 300.

18. wouldnt that be the least obvious place for an indoor?? right by the po. id do it dude

19. I know you may be kidding, but get citizenship sooner than later because i believe
    they are going to be massive reduceing the number of people that are allowed to be a citizen and that will make it a bitch to get citizenship..